Is the space station operational ?

Darvadian

Hatchling
I have been playing for about 2 - 3 week now and have asked heaps of other players in the game but no one can answer the question.

I went to Fort Zues as the PDF game guide hinted. But could find no sign of anywhere selling tickets to the space station nor any ships etc.

I have found about 20 odd cities and locations so far.
Still can find no clue or details on the space station.

Is this part of the game simply in-complete? Not there ?

Thanks for any help

Space station is there. You need to buy a trip from a player who owns a spaceship. There are some public "travelling agencys" like EP who have fixed price for a trip (check their site). Of course there's others too.

I guess you can expect to pay 5-15 peds for a trip.

Someone correct me if Im wrong :)

you can get it as low as that but most tend to charge 30 ped one way i know EP and deathifer dose, but if you hand around the hangers you will find cheaper no doudt

no essi, nothing to correct, u are excatly right :)

as for original poster, go at different outposts and ask for a trip to a space, who knows u might get lucky and find some soc with hangar :)

tt price of a trip to space and back is 23ped, so if you go alone you'll probable have to pay 25 ped, the more people you take with you the cheaper it'll be.

But beware, the space station is not a place for new players. The monsters there are really dangerous. You need shadow armor and imp/mod fap to survive there (if you are alone) :)

Muppis said:
But beware, the space station is not a place for new players. The monsters there are really dangerous. You need shadow armor and imp/mod fap to survive there (if you are alone) :)

Not in dome 1 :)

Muppis said:
Ok :laugh:

But you need atleast fap 90 :)

Fap-50 and pixie works fine if you got some evade ;)

Best for a not so uberskilled player is to group with a mate or 2 and rip some dome1 mobs

Hey Knuckles

You going to Mutate to a Nice and Helpfull Guy to Newbies, watch out that could Damage your Noob Hating Reputation hehe :D

Thats just Generally not Thread Spezific
Rep added ,)

Also, before you go be aware that the aurli are bugged - they have no health bar and you do not know what type they are until you are killed by one.

Back