Is there a good reason for leaving carcasses laying around with minimal visual representation they have looted?

Though still slightly annoying, things are much better after the VU changes. Always nice to see them listen to feedback and adjust accordingly.

I see the same people who are always pissed off.

If you're always complaining, nobody is going to pay any attention to you. You are nothing more than ambient noise.

Say what you want but MA has done mega nerfs now and it costing us players a lot of money and if you look closely at what things MA made ​​this nerfs can you see that they returns do not going back to loot pool.

It was not so long ago, MA went out with that they reduced the number of globals and Hofs, and they also reduced the MU in the loot and also in ours skills and they made ​​sure that the prices of ul-items have dropped drastically.
So MA has decreased the value of everything we have and now they want us to pay more for the same thing in the game play.

Hope you can see my point in what i write,can only hope that you are pleased with this development.

Sorry ..... As a MA used to say ---> improvement..

:twocents:

Say what you want but MA has done mega nerfs now and it costing us players a lot of money and if you look closely at what things MA made ​​this nerfs can you see that they returns do not going back to loot pool.

It was not so long ago, MA went out with that they reduced the number of globals and Hofs, and they also reduced the MU in the loot and also in ours skills and they made ​​sure that the prices of ul-items have dropped drastically.
So MA has decreased the value of everything we have and now they want us to pay more for the same thing in the game play.

Hope you can see my point in what i write,can only hope that you are pleased with this development.

Sorry ..... As a MA used to say ---> improvement..

:twocents:

http://www.sciences360.com/index.php/why-do-some-people-complain-about-everything-6-16663/

i think there is some eye candy added today when u loot the mobs? like a green poof and gold sparkles...? if so then WOW!! :O well worth it!!

on a serious note i really like the work done around corinth, its great, cant find all the npcs yet tho but ill keep trying

Back