Isis LR63 Unlimited Tier 5

The Blu Man

Deactivated Account
Society
~Zen~
The Blu Man
Hello,

Looking for a price check on an Unlimited LR63 teir 5 please.
Thanks!

I am guessing TT+ 20k-25k am i far off?

Thanks!

I am guessing TT+ 20k-25k am i far off?

Thanks!

I'm thinking something higher than that. There aren't many other unl sib rifles with that kind of damage out there, and those guns are starting in the +40k and up range. New drops are certainly casting some uncertainty in the market as far as the big ped items go, but LR63 is still an awesome weapon with big dps and the added bonus of the new 3% minimum condition limit. Even if it loses some value, and it has over the last few years, it still pays for itself in the time it's being used by a dedicated and frequent player, imo. I think you could probably add 5 figures to your estimate and then you may find yourself in the right neighborhood, if the seller will move to that new neighborhood too. GL. ;)

I'm gonna say 35k min, very good pk gun + decent DPS can solo most normal mobs in entropia.

My vote is for +25-30k.

Assassin + Dante 57.7 dps - selling for around +20k
LR63 + A106 58.4 dps

Eco is not that great, to get good dps you need a pricey amp (a204). Two things that work in this gun favor are 1) laser weapons are usually worth more for some reason and 2) there are no new laser weapons in this dps range at the moment.

Last edited:
I am not bothered about the tire rates and i have herd these guns lose there eco when you start to add enhancers.
I think i agree with the 25k-30k price tag :)

Thanks!

t5 40k t7 70k

Antsare is the second owner of LR63 UL he knows best too.
t 5 =tt+ 40 k (& we arent biggest friends)
You see Blu im a bit less in price tt+39 is the sb .
You can make a cartwheeling i wont let it go less.
like i told in sellingthread having a potetial buyer tt+39k he s on freeing up peds.

I had problems selling mine for 50k, not sure why it would have gone up.. there is a tier 4 at auc now for 27k, so tier 7 maybe 40 k?

The one currently in auction I believe is the same one Felix wanted 39k for in the post above. I think it was placed in auction with a low SB and high BO so it ended up selling for 22-23k, and now being resold for 27k.

Back