Selling: Isle of Lost Avatars Land area on RT

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
I Have owned since 6-13-20, in that Time, tax total collected is 36749.97 PED , roughly 4083.33 a month.

I have the numbers on a spreadsheet of all costs, and daily taxes for serious buyers only.

starting at 200k PED buyout at 300k. and would include the website code and images for www.isleoflostavatars.com, excluding the data linking code.

The recorded revenue I have (4083 x12 = 48,999 PED a year) would represent an annual 24.49% ROI at 200k ped and an annual 16.33% ROI at 300k. Better than most investments.

This land has an incredible repeatable reward, and great loot table. Easy to get to high level bio chips and high evade at 84 ped worth of either with a 26 hour repeatable. If work it yourself and sell these skills can easily double the return.

Thanks and Good luck.

Edit - After talking with a couple potential buyers with really only one low ball offer, I have gotten more information on the coin in question and have reconsidered my position to sell I will keep for now. Thanks for the interest.

Last edited:
@forgo Is it true that the taxes will be paid out in crypto instead of peds on RT ?

Good Luck with Sale Forgo! :wtg:

I was hoping codex would get there soon and make some nice pocket change for you.

@forgo Is it true that the taxes will be paid out in crypto instead of peds on RT ?

Only for some areas I guess, This is the token that was discovered yesterday clearly stating a link between crypto and ingame payouts.

index.php

As far as I know the prison land area is the only one that is tied to crypto at this time, but it clearly was approved and we may see more in the future. According to neverdie this is an old item, so not sure what the deal is and why it was discovered yesterday. Either way they approved it, and until I see a clear stance from ma regarding crypto and the game, I dont want to take a risk. I hope MA realizes that we would have to claim any assets that are tied to crypto now for taxes, if it changes we could be retroactively punished by not having a declaration for years once the tax is reported on withdrawls.

Why sell bro with codex coming soo soon? itll be a goldmine

I've made a 7 figure fortune off the back of this game already...its a bit boring now. ITs already been a goldmine, someone with the right gear can make a ton like I did on it by saving your own tax on cycle, and selling the incredible skills rewarded.

Last edited:
The recorded revenue I have (4083 x12 = 48,999 PED a year) would represent an annual 24.49% ROI at 200k ped and an annual 16.33% ROI at 300k. Better than most investments.

This land has an incredible repeatable reward, and great loot table. Easy to get to high level bio chips and high evade at 84 ped worth of either with a 26 hour repeatable. If work it yourself and sell these skills can easily double the return.

It takes what? 7k PED cycle to get the bonus, right? How many cycles a month on that were your own?

Regards
I.

I Have owned since 6-13-20, in that Time, tax total collected is 36749.97 PED , roughly 4083.33 a month.

I have the numbers on a spreadsheet of all costs, and daily taxes for serious buyers only.

starting at 200k PED buyout at 300k. and would include the website code and images for www.isleoflostavatars.com, excluding the data linking code.

Thanks and Good luck.

Hi forgo,

I hope you got my PM as that LA would fit to my current events so I am interested in buying. If you would provide me the details I asked for, I am willing to give you an offer.

Hope you login soon...

Last edited:
I have reconsidered my position after getting more information on the outdated coin discovery, will keep land for now. please close thread

Back