Question: issue summaries to mindark's attention via forum?

Daniel Steps

Prowler
Undisclosed³
If no advantage given using this method, than NP! Can MA staff pls confirm this???

Suggestion: unless it already exists (support case isn't ideal, a pooled-knowledge/comments-post/summary-on-a-particular-issue-without-having-to-go-through-pages-of-badly-written-posts would be useful ... can we use the current system: reserve the OP for summary of an issue, can it be updated wiki-style? or should we move to wiki for that?) ... could 711 or helpers create a code to enter in posts so they would (if 'urged' similar to 'likes'/'upvotes' by enough players) get attention from MA staff? they can't be reading all, so we should create something to upvote certain issues if we want to make sure things get attention?

PS. didn't find a 'suggestions to improve the forum' so i put it in 'suggestions to improve calypso' for now

PS.2 perhaps a code like "#Can MA staff pls confirm this???" included in posts suffices? (or "#don't panic, here comes the MA cavalary ... after the fort has been burned down" ;))

Discuss?

If i can i will make a summary in the OP (or dev or actually anyone is welcome to do so (due to forum restrictions i assume you'll have to do that in a new reply each time enough new info is added tho))

Back