Item compare for MU!!

RockAndStone

Hatchling
Hi

I`we done some research on www.entropiawiki.com to compare different item`s and cant figure the price difference in alot of things.

For example

Swords

Katsuichi Determination Dmg/sec 36.5 Dmg/pec 2.879 MU TT+ 75.54 ped Compared to

Embra Laser Sword C1 Adjusted Dmg/sec 28.5 Dmg/ pec 2.882 TT+ 1780

Sometimes dmg ore max effect are higer on the more expensive item but still dmg/sec is higer.
How can it be that mutch more expensive for the Embra Laser Sword C1 Adjusted. Isent Dmg/sec and Dmg/pec the most important influence on items ?

I understand that its probaly a logic answer on this, but need to learn what to look for ;)
Can someone please educate on this mather?

the determination needs to be level 100 to be maxed and the embra only needs lvl 7.

Simply put economy is better on that sword due to not having to be LVL 100 to use max the weapon.

its the same with first gen MF chips

Yet the rarity of the items makes MU higher or lower. In this case Determination loses ground because its crafted.

Determination is a non-sib weapon, meaning you need level 100 swordsman hit and dmg to max, which means C1 will have a lot better eco, thats for sure. Although adj C1 is a bit weird though - regular C1s are very cheap these days - damn that high minimal tt value...

o yea rarity also plays a big role in the price of an item. For example take the M1 silverfang its slightly better then a bravo plasma rifle being able to shoot of the second shot before the bravo, it also uses a primary range hunting profession namely BLP so in the long run you will save even if your just using it as a tagger. It is priced way higher then a bravo as a result. Then there is also another part to that rifle witch will remain a secret to the few that have it and know about it making it foolish for them to sell it. :wtg:

If I remember right the adjusted embra is maxed at around lvl 14.
I think the adjusted embra is one of the most under valued low level weapons in the game.
I had the opertunity to use one for a while and loved it, I have considered buying one at different times, but it doesnt fit in with my current goals.

I have also owned a katsuchi or two in the past.
Because they arent maxed till lvl 100, they are only practical for an emergency weapon. They are great for what they do though. Someone with 0 skills could kill an atrax or similar with it in an emergency. (say its camped on your mining claim)

All in all, I have a hard time justifying +75 for a kat, and when/if I decide to get an adjusted embra will be happy with paying the +2k price tag.

narfi

to better understand my justifications on eco, check out this page
http://www.entropiawiki.com/weaponcompare.aspx
select the kat blade and enter lvl 15 for both the hit and dmg profession levels. Then add it to the compare list.
Select the adjusted Embra and enter lvl 15 for both the hit and dmg profession levels. Then add it to the compare list.

It is not just eco you loose having a low level on lvl 100 weapons, you also loose dmg per second potential.

o yea rarity also plays a big role in the price of an item. For example take the M1 silverfang its slightly better then a bravo plasma rifle being able to shoot of the second shot before the bravo, it also uses a primary range hunting profession namely BLP so in the long run you will save even if your just using it as a tagger. It is priced way higher then a bravo as a result. Then there is also another part to that rifle witch will remain a secret to the few that have it and know about it making it foolish for them to sell it. :wtg:

Heh
Brought one of those last week :)
No idea what you mean to the other part though, unless your on about tiers.

Back