Item wanted "ads" on auction

Nikita

Dominant
Society
Mine to Extract
Nikki
I'd like to see the following extension to the order system of the auction.
My idea is a feature for faster and more efficient trading of UL items, or rather a feature to help buyers to get in contact with potential sellers (to not interfere with the function of the auction) and a way for item owners to check for interest on their inventory.

It should contain something like this:

• 2 available prefixes "Trading" and "Buying"

• a short message like 300 letters or something, just enough to type down your offer.

• Separate and searchable columns for each item.

• A way to send the creator of the ad a message, open chat and or add to friendlist.

• It should be limited to Non-L items only

• the ads should have a cost to prevent abuse, perhaps a "dynamic" cost based on number of letters, say 1 pec per letter and a fixed cost of one ped per day.

I think it might just be exactly whats needed to give the economy ingame a mostly welcome boost.

Any thoughts, questions or something to add?

TL;DR An item wanted messaging feature on auction ordersystem:deal:, Yaay:yay:! for fast contact with potential sellers and woohoo:woohoo: for interest check in your items for fast :twocents: !

Sorry if this idea has been posted before

Last edited:
If I want something I post it in the buy section of this forum...i woupdnt want to pay MA any more fees than I have too :)

~Danimal

If I want something I post it in the buy section of this forum...i woupdnt want to pay MA any more fees than I have too :)

~Danimal

Well for someone like me who has the patience of a phial of nitroglycerin bobbing around in the epicenter of a larger earthquake it'd make for hopefully faster process from purchase plan to item in hand shooting mobs :D
It would also save you from the drudgery of bumping your thread and having to wait for someone to PM.
It also gives you a way to let people who doesn't use the forums you're interested in their items and thus covering more ground so to speak.

Aswell as giving us a neat way to add people to your FL without having to join their society or having to meet them ingame.

Well for someone like me who has the patience of a phial of nitroglycerin bobbing around in the epicenter of a larger earthquake it'd make for hopefully faster process from purchase plan to item in hand shooting mobs :D
It would also save you from the drudgery of bumping your thread and having to wait for someone to PM.
It also gives you a way to let people who doesn't use the forums you're interested in their items and thus covering more ground so to speak.

Aswell as giving us a neat way to add people to your FL without having to join their society or having to meet them ingame.

This is true...still I would much rather stick to the old "paper" method. No sense in paying MA for more "tools" that theyll just break :)

~Danimal

Back