Its a game

KitsoP

Young
Jina Nemesis Fox
This is a game(i think) most newcomers think its work.I am at low level area hunting with TT guns testing my efficiency.Newcomers come with machine guns sweeping area in 1 min.Thats their think but please respect not 100 m range,respect 50 m range.I hunt with tt gun doesnt mean i dont have laser or plasma weapons to clear the area.Dont want to start a killstealling party.Its a game not work have fun and dont disturb older and more drunk players,thank you.

Its not young or old,Is more rude and make proffit fast noobs.

People are allowed to shoot in the same area. Are you the same guy on discord who got roasted by even MA employees?

Is that an ignore the argument, attack the person response?

Its like picking your nose and/or scratching your bum in public. There may be no laws against it, but its not a good look.
I understand the OPs point of view. I know when I am hunting and see another green spot on the radar that is coming closer even if I take steps to stay away. I cannot help but think "another KS arsehole maybe" ?

This is a game(i think) most newcomers think its work.I am at low level area hunting with TT guns testing my efficiency.Newcomers come with machine guns sweeping area in 1 min.Thats their think but please respect not 100 m range,respect 50 m range.I hunt with tt gun doesnt mean i dont have laser or plasma weapons to clear the area.Dont want to start a killstealling party.Its a game not work have fun and dont disturb older and more drunk players,thank you.

I hear you. I think if you stick around long enough you will see for yourself that once you get into level 16-25 mobs, most hunters are actually quite respectful of other hunters and give you space, at least, that has been my experience lately at the Rextelum spawns near Jameson's. But noobs don't really understand this and I don't necessarily blame them, Entropia is very different than all other games out there, one such way it's different is it's a very small cummunity and the guy you piss off today could be in the soc you join tomorrow or the guy that sells you a nice weapon or armor later, so a guy has to humble up very quickly if he intends to stick around.

Last edited:
Higher level players would not be hunting areas where there are lower level mobs. I don't know/understand the mechanism but am aware that it is not economic. Higher level players are encouraged not to hunt down. Players hunting the Rexetelums do tend to be more considerate. However I have noticed different behavior hunting Spinas at Jurra. Maybe its because Spinas tend to recover health quickly & its a journey to get back from revive
However, MOST players here are considerate & I have seen more examples of helpfulness than the opposite. But it only takes a few to get their chuckles from aggravating the many.
To the OP just stay away from other players while hunting & if pains turn up, just go somewhere else for a bit.

only advice i can give is move to a planet with a smaller community... a lot of the time you wont see anyone for a good while depending on your hours so can be nice for a chill sesh + the mu tends to be better on small mobs.

then if your budget is able stack universal mats and use free warps etc to move mats back to caly for sale should be possible with a few hundred ped to start if your hunting small..

glhf and dont let the inconsiderate folk get you down

I was wrong trying to ask for a better understanding.I am not new in game.Not uber but ingame from 2006 and 200k skills.Personnal opinion is that older players were more gentle and enjoyable.Never mind kill whatever you like try to killsteall but dont think its better for your ingame experience.I learned early enough that in this game most valuable skill (after evade) is a good reputation,and i have it.

Shared Loot on all mobs, problem solved.

...or maybe @Ludvig|MindArk can reveal if shots you put into non-shared mobs who are then looted by someone else gets returned to you in any way.
Hardly the answer especially how the divide of loot can often be unfair due to random roll of the dice. Better solution may be to just embrace how EU is mostly a solo game and just have everything be a solo instance.

Most people prefer to see zero green dots when playing anyways. Aside from the occasional sand king or hussk the only reason people want others in game is to sell stuff they want cheap and to buy their crap at max markup.

Not showing other players (other than those you are in a party with) would relieve a lot of server strain too.

Back