Jag (F) UL

Superhal

Prowler
I think the one at +10k has been on the market for over half a year now, and a new one just came on for +8,500. My questions:

1. Would +5000 be a lowball offer?

2. Where do you see the price in 6 months or a year?

yes +5k would be a very low ball imo and it would make an offering to kick you in the balls for an offer that low if you have them ;p

Jag (f) used to be roughly 35k at 1 point and slowly dropped over time, who knows it may go back up but hard to say.

+5 k ped may be a little low to offer for a full set of Jag (UL) (F). However I think it is a sensible start bid. Normally I would expect an 8-9 k ped buyout, but we do seem to have a declining market. Under current circumstances I would expect it to go at a lower price than this depending on how desperate the seeler is. If it was a male set I would expect it to sell for quite a bit more.

yes +5k would be a very low ball imo and it would make an offering to kick you in the balls for an offer that low if you have them ;p

Jag (f) used to be roughly 35k at 1 point and slowly dropped over time, who knows it may go back up but hard to say.

I think this huge drop in price was alot to do with the introduction of replica (L) armor. So.i dont see it going back up to nearly as high as it was.

But back on topic, I would say somewhere in the 7-8k region would be a fair price

I think this huge drop in price was alot to do with the introduction of replica (L) armor. So.i dont see it going back up to nearly as high as it was.

But back on topic, I would say somewhere in the 7-8k region would be a fair price

i don't mean going back upto 35k but it could easily go up a LOT higher than it is now when i started to buy jag f a long time after (L) was around it was about 20-25k

7-8K

/Arwen

I'll never buy jaguar.............it's ugly

Jag anywhere near 30k was laughable , even if some misguided players did pay that much. I commented in a post around that time saying
"Totally not worth 30k. Although i have never had a full Jag set, i would say go with phantom which i think is better then boar. As the matter of fact, even though the price of other specialized armors have risen lately, you could get Phantom (male 8500) + Salamander (male 14000) and viking (male 8000) for roughly 30k. Or phantom + vigilante + thunderbird + viking"

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?137117-Pricecheck-Boar-VS-Jag&p=1686123#post1686123

Last edited:

I agree...

Jag anywhere near 30k was laughable , even if some misguided players did pay that much. I commented in a post around that time saying
"Totally not worth 30k. Although i have never had a full Jag set, i would say go with phantom which i think is better then boar. As the matter of fact, even though the price of other specialized armors have risen lately, you could get Phantom (male 8500) + Salamander (male 14000) and viking (male 8000) for roughly 30k. Or phantom + vigilante + thunderbird + viking"

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?137117-Pricecheck-Boar-VS-Jag&p=1686123#post1686123

i never stated it was not laughable but the sole fact it did cost that much the same how all armours have somewhat crashed in price, things change ma nerf things a lot in here it seems, first off i don't want to to have 50 sets of armour and secondly L crap i don't like looking for for a replacement part then finding out i cant get one, i just see that as a waste of my time :)

your opinion must lie the same for tiger because that was even more?

i would say 8-9k there are one here on ef at +9,4k and haven't sold yet! 5k are way to low! would instant BO it for that!

Back