JIIIS AutoScreen and Personal Tracker

Wait what, has the most awesome tool I ever tried been updated? ;p

Hello Hetma,

i dont know realy where to beginne....

This is so Freaky !! what you have creat ... SO mega cool..

im looking now about 4 years to find something to auto save screenee and videos.. i never imagine it with all this super future you have add..

Easy to install easy to use EASY easy easy.. and so user friendly..

its now 2 days ago i have installed .. and it works perfectly.. i told all my friends this is the soft you NEED .. !!

Thanks

Donte

ps: how can i make a Donation ..(i never deposit and have not mucho ped but i like to show you my gratitude)

hey Donte,

thanks for nice words, it's the best donation for me :cool: I tried to make something useful for players, user friendly, with plain but nice interface, seems I managed to do it ;)

cheers and good luck ingame
Piotr JIIIS

there wasn't software update ;) I just updated first post to link to latest and final version :)

Ah yes, I remember now. It was not downloadable for most ppl, the message was right now "This file does not exist or it has been removed." but PaulCrystal's link worked ;p

Oh you gave a working link yourself too in september I see now lol

i could jst be retarded..it has been known to happen from time to time...but i can only read english..and ur link sends me to ahhhh not sure....and therefore what button on the screen is to download the tracker?

i could jst be retarded..it has been known to happen from time to time...but i can only read english..and ur link sends me to ahhhh not sure....and therefore what button on the screen is to download the tracker?

yup im jst retarded..figured it out :p cant wait to try this out :)

just started using this and wondering where are the captured globals and hof pics stored???

just started using this and wondering where are the captured globals and hof pics stored???

You can set which key to press for screencapture or videocapture. But afaik that keypress is done by the tool at time of global/hof which will trigger your _external_ capture program like fraps.

Here if I press F10 fraps makes a screenshot and if I press F11 it starts making a video until pressed again.
This tool presses those keys for me. The map where the screenies and video are stored are set in fraps for me. Could have been another capture program too of course.

You can set which key to press for screencapture or videocapture. But afaik that keypress is done by the tool at time of global/hof which will trigger your _external_ capture program like fraps.

Here if I press F10 fraps makes a screenshot and if I press F11 it starts making a video until pressed again.
This tool presses those keys for me. The map where the screenies and video are stored are set in fraps for me. Could have been another capture program too of course.

Ahh i thought it had a built in screen capture system of its own :p all good thanks Gally :D

tkanks Luckycharm for answers :)

I had a question wich is....

I k now entropia tracker has this section where you can select weapon and amp and enhancers and so on and it will tell you your decay or cost per hit

Wouldn't it be cool to have that implemented in this tool were it could tell you your cost of per shot how many shots fired and total cost of ammo and shots fired including decay of weapon and amp, as we do have a section of loot acquired in team and then will help to keep a spread sheet of hunts???

Regards
TeesMaarKhan
Tess

hey TeesMaarKhan,

my program was firstly intended as a kind of simple globals tracker and screen maker and it's doing that job :) other things are just little add-ons

I am not going to implement any kind of hunting analysis (there are better tools, I think it was EUhunter or something like it), my program is not developed anymore (at least in nearest future ;))

cheers,
:cool:

it seems the Personal Tracker doesn't register the new-style MISS/Evade yet

I'm not an IT-person, but is this a matter of changing "MISS" to "Target evaded attack." somewhere in the code?
Can I do it myself in some parameter-field or -file? Or does it need to be recompiled or something?

hey guys :cool:

yep, it will not work now, but gimme some reps to encourage me (I am lazy lately ;)) and I will make some solution :cool:

just two ppl are interested :p so it's not really worth to spend time for that change, it would take me few hours cause I formatted my computer after latest program update

I will make that change some time in future when I will need to install all developer stuff for different purpose

PS. re-rep for those two ppl on the way ;)

Hmmmm, that is too bad :(

I understand your reaction...I'm just slightly disappointed byt the number of responses...

Hello From French Polynesia..

I just wana say ..

Maururu = THANKS

realy nice soft .. mega nice WORK

I lOVE this soft !

wish you all good and lootius be your protector

;-)))

Update your JIIIS tracker! the start minimized and with windows is buggy, it deselects start minimized and doesnt work right (for everyone ive talked to about) and just make it cooler!!!! its been too long since update and there's all those new kinds of hofs out there now

also all of your download links are dead!!

also all of your download links are dead!! :( :confused:

hey Sleeper, due to lack of time IRL the project is closed atm, maybe in future it will come back with some metro style or something ;) who knows

missing your super nice video capture soft

hello Hetman,

just wondering if you have planed after the new vu to work again on your super nice soft?

im realy missing the video capturing of my globals and HOF . lol

(not that i have much of them, but souvenirs souvenirs)

with all my respect !!

may the POWER be with you smile

(would be happy to do some in game Donation!)

thanks Donteteora, but project is closed atm :)

Back