Enum

I am not Nebu!
Society
Jurai Blood
Functor Enum Polymorphic
www.JuraiBlood.com

#23 Most Skilled Society.

Created in March, 2004.

We are a three tier society who enjoys frequent big hunts, beacon missions, pk events, and more! Come join our growing blood family now!

Requirements.

Jurai Blood -- 150k total skills minimum, at least 60 agil, and at least 150hp.

Jurai Blood Academy -- 55k total skills.

Jurai Blood Cadets -- active player.

www.JuraiBlood.com

Last edited:
We

Need

You

Hmmmm, only 59 agility, oh well.....

bump for my Blood brothers;)

Stinky:yay:

As much as I play lately I might have to apply for cadets soon. :D

Bump for a soc that is still near and dear to me.

As much as I play lately I might have to apply for cadets soon. :D

Bump for a soc that is still near and dear to me.

Thnx Centech! You'd always be welcomed back :)

Once a Blood, always a Blood :cool:

BUMP for a good soc :) sorry i left u guys, but irl stuff is important atm. :ahh:

BUMP for a good soc :) sorry i left u guys, but irl stuff is important atm. :ahh:

No worries m8, We can all understand RL issues.

Blood drive bumpage!

No EU without IRL.... :eek:

IRL always comes first in my book :D

Oh, and er BUMPP!!! for my soc, more Blood Brothers and Sisters.

blood
–noun
1. the fluid that circulates in the principal vascular system of human beings and other vertebrates, in humans consisting of plasma in which the red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets are suspended.
2. the vital principle; life: The excitement had got into the very blood of the nation.
3. a person or group regarded as a source of energy, vitality, or vigor: It's time we got some new blood in this company.
4. one of the four elemental bodily humors of medieval physiology, regarded as causing cheerfulness.
5. bloodshed; gore; slaughter; murder: to avenge the blood of his father.
6. the juice or sap of plants: the blood of the grape.
7. temperament; state of mind: a person of hot blood.
8. physical nature of human beings: the frailty of our blood.
9. Chiefly British. a high-spirited dandy; an adventuresome youth: the young bloods of Cambridge.
10. a profligate or rake.
11. physical and cultural extraction: It was a trait that seemed to be in their blood.
12. royal extraction: a prince of the blood.
13. descent from a common ancestor; ancestry; lineage: related by blood.
14. recorded and respected ancestry; purebred breeding.
15. Slang. a black person, esp. a man.
–verb (used with object) 16. Hunting. to give (hounds) a first sight or taste of blood. Compare flesh (def. 14).
17. to stain with blood.
—Idioms18. get or have one's blood up, to become or be enraged or impassioned: Injustice of any sort always gets my blood up.
19. have someone's blood on one's head or hands, to be to blame for someone's affliction or death: Though a criminal, he had no blood on his hands.
20. in cold blood, deliberately; ruthlessly: The dictator, in cold blood, ordered the execution of all his political enemies.
21. make one's blood boil, to inspire resentment, anger, or indignation: Such carelessness makes my blood boil.
22. make one's blood run cold, to fill with terror; frighten: The dark, deserted street in that unfamiliar neighborhood made her blood run cold.
23. sweat blood. sweat (def. 37).
24. taste blood, to experience a new sensation, usually a violent or destructive one, and acquire an appetite for it: Once the team had tasted blood, there was no preventing them from winning by a wide margin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: bef. 1000; ME blo(o)d, OE blōd; c. OFris, OS blōd, OHG bluot (G Blut), ON blōth, Goth bloth < Gmc *blōdan, an old neuter adj. meaning “spurting” that accompanied the lost IE noun *HesHr (> Hittite eshar) blood; akin to bloom1; for the meaning cf. spurt and sprout]

We should get blood at least once a month...

:yay::yay::yay: JB welcomes Zylex and das. :yay::yay::yay:

Come on, let's keep the momentum going.

Info BUMP

Blood
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For other uses, see Blood (disambiguation).

In vertebrates it is composed of blood cells suspended in a liquid called blood plasma. Plasma, which comprises 55% of blood fluid, is mostly water (90% by volume), and contains dissolved proteins, glucose, mineral ions, hormones, carbon dioxide (plasma being the main medium for excretory product transportation), platelets and blood cells themselves. The blood cells present in blood are mainly red blood cells (also called RBCs or erythrocytes) and white blood cells, including leukocytes and platelets (also called thrombocytes).

The most abundant cells in vertebrate blood are red blood cells. These contain hemoglobin, an iron-containing protein, which facilitates transportation of oxygen by reversibly binding to this respiratory gas and greatly increasing its solubility in blood. In contrast, carbon dioxide is almost entirely transported extracellularly dissolved in plasma as bicarbonate ion.

Vertebrate blood is bright red when its hemoglobin is oxygenated. Some animals, such as crustaceans and mollusks, use hemocyanin to carry oxygen, instead of hemoglobin. Insects and some mollusks use a fluid called haemolymph instead of blood, the difference being that haemolymph is not contained in a closed circulatory system. In most insects, this "blood" does not contain oxygen-carrying molecules such as haemoglobin because their bodies are small enough that their tracheal system suffices for supplying oxygen...

Info BUMP

Blood
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For other uses, see Blood (disambiguation).

In vertebrates it is composed of blood cells suspended in a liquid called blood plasma. Plasma, which comprises 55% of blood fluid, is mostly water (90% by volume), and contains dissolved proteins, glucose, mineral ions, hormones, carbon dioxide (plasma being the main medium for excretory product transportation), platelets and blood cells themselves. The blood cells present in blood are mainly red blood cells (also called RBCs or erythrocytes) and white blood cells, including leukocytes and platelets (also called thrombocytes).

The most abundant cells in vertebrate blood are red blood cells. These contain hemoglobin, an iron-containing protein, which facilitates transportation of oxygen by reversibly binding to this respiratory gas and greatly increasing its solubility in blood. In contrast, carbon dioxide is almost entirely transported extracellularly dissolved in plasma as bicarbonate ion.

Vertebrate blood is bright red when its hemoglobin is oxygenated. Some animals, such as crustaceans and mollusks, use hemocyanin to carry oxygen, instead of hemoglobin. Insects and some mollusks use a fluid called haemolymph instead of blood, the difference being that haemolymph is not contained in a closed circulatory system. In most insects, this "blood" does not contain oxygen-carrying molecules such as haemoglobin because their bodies are small enough that their tracheal system suffices for supplying oxygen...

NERD!

lol j/k

I want new recruits, and those thinking of joining, to know how vital BLOOD is. LOL :rolleyes:

Pre-Independence Day BUMP (as I'll be out of town on July 4th).

Back