Just a though about Armor.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Not being one of the ubers, I still have the same old ghost armor that I started with. However, I have been able to level them up and add enhancers and get a bit more protection. I have also be able to get my evade up and I don't need to wear armor on some of the medium mobs like feffs and atroxes below Domi. Anyway I was just thinking about it and the only way to level the armor up is by getting hit with the armor equipped.

I do save some ped when I don't use the armor but I also lose any leveling up. Do you think it is worth it to level the armor up to get better protection later on and spend the ped on decay. I know it not a great deal of extra protection in the beginning but it will add up.

What do you think?

As you are getting higher skilled, you will probably start hunting higher mobs as well. So IF you want to keep using Ghost then go ahead and wear it to improve the tiers because you will need more protection.

BUT, have you considered upgrading to a better armor? Like Jarhead?

If only armour plates were stackable....combine 2x5bs to get double the protection.....even if ma employes it, knowing them it will be more like some fcuked up formula such as 2x5bs = 1.5 the protection or 10 damage reduction over 60 seconds bla bla what not lol

As you are getting higher skilled, you will probably start hunting higher mobs as well. So IF you want to keep using Ghost then go ahead and wear it to improve the tiers because you will need more protection.

BUT, have you considered upgrading to a better armor? Like Jarhead?

Actually I have jarhead feet and in fact I did think of that when the armor first came out. But it is just a little better and I hate to spend the ped for just a small amount. I would like to get ahead(LOL) and get something like Tiger but you know how that goes. Also with the tiers on my ghost, it is a little better than jarhead so it would be a step down.

Back