Info: Just sharing some info about Tiers

Thor Artic

Old Alpha
Society
Blackangels Evolution
Poseidon Thor Artic
Hello community :)

I manufactured 2 Weapon Accuracy Enhancer I. One broke down after about 100 PEDs ammo. The other one lasted for about 1.1K ammo :eek:
It was used on a Isis LR 53 (L). If my math is correct, it lasted for almost 5800 clicks :eek:

About the "extra" crits, i saw a few extra ones but it was no big deal :rolleyes:

Im just sharing this info so all of u (like me) trying to figure out how long this thing last will now be scratching the head and restarting again ;)

GL all

Cheers
Thor Artic

Last edited:
The lr53(L) unamped costs 21.771pec per shot, as a crit is effectively a free shot (assuming it's not wasted in overkill on an almost dead mob) then you only need 2 extra crits per enhancer to pay for itself on a dam/pec basis at tt values.

Obviously the enhancer didn't cost you tt (and neither did the lr53) but on a tt dam/pec basis the acuracy enhancers don't need to be firing crits all the time, a couple will be worth it.

The lr53(L) unamped costs 21.771pec per shot, as a crit is effectively a free shot (assuming it's not wasted in overkill on an almost dead mob) then you only need 2 extra crits per enhancer to pay for itself on a dam/pec basis at tt values.

Obviously the enhancer didn't cost you tt (and neither did the lr53) but on a tt dam/pec basis the acuracy enhancers don't need to be firing crits all the time, a couple will be worth it.

Don't the accuracy enhancers increase ammo use too?

A crit is maximum damage+normal hit, so it is more powerful than you suggest. :)

Don't the accuracy enhancers increase ammo use too?

Well i must say i didnt payed any attention to it and now all my enhancers are gone so i cant checked that.

A crit is maximum damage+normal hit, so it is more powerful than you suggest. :)

That's right, as Oleg corrected me last week. So a crit is really worth 1 1/3 free shots (100% damage added as compared to 75% avg damage for regular hit).

Back