Selling: Katies Goodbye and Selling out thread. HK S1x1, ArcSpark/Tma6, Adj FEN FAP,

Did we all just mess up your selling thread? ( making you smile )

:hug:

No Mess. Appreciate all the comments. Its all just free bumps anyway. You know me, I don't lock my threads.

Sad to hear a fellow aussie taken down by this. I lost my Dad to prostate cancer. I have another fam member not long for this world due to cancer. I hope you have some good times with what time is left and hope you find something better on the other side when that time comes. We lost our socmate Mac recently and some of us entropians are getting on too. One thing about EU is its enduring. The realities of life pervade this virtual world in as much as we try to be something else. I bid you farewell for now but hope you get a lot more joy out of this mortal coil before your called to the next place.

A little bump. Thank you everyone again for support and comments here and in game.

A few items sold, thank you to those who purchased.

Mayhem tokens are moving at a nice steady rate. Those new big boy amps are popular, hurry up and get some before its too late. I take reservations on tokens too if you can't buy straight away. Happy to hold some tokens aside for you for a short time as long as you hold your word, I'll hold mine.

Please don't be afraid to make an offer on any of the other items for sale. I won't take offence. Especially the FAP, 12k is ridiculous I know.

Also, BUMP for skills.

Really sad to read your words...

To help your sale I can confirm there is a super and very rare FAP here (8 total ingame), very eco, you can forget to repair it for time while playing...

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.
Do not give up, try some alternative therapies, they sometimes work like wonders compared to conventional treatments.
Most importantly do not give up mentally, the battle is not over until its over.

I don't know you, but I enjoyed reading your posts here on PCF since my comback to game few months ago.
Definitelly seemed like a voice of reason in many threads.

Wish you recoverey and good luck IRL.

Always enjoyed reading your down to earth comments here on PCF. Lots of common sense, sprinkled with wry sense of humour. You'll be much missed.

Wow...since a very close friend of mine lost both her parents due cancer that actually made me shed a few tears, cancer is a horrible disease but don't give up some people were told they have a few months and lived for years.Wish you the best and don't forget never give up!!!Gonna leave here a youtube video of an interesting man that surpassed cancer
Edit: video doesn't work just search o youtube

Stamatis Moraitis: The Man Who (Almost) Forgot to Die​

Sad to hear that. Hope you get to spend some quality time with your family Katie 🙏

Bump. Dropped the BO on the arcspark and HK.

Starting to chip out the looter skills and sell them on auction. So hurry and contact me if you want a good deal on looter skills and skip the auction surcharge.

Edit; HK Sold TT 2100.

Last edited:
One last bump. Then I’ll put the rest of it on auction.

FAP and Sword have been put up on auction. Very nice SBs on them. Priced to sell.
Will not be bumping this thread anymore.

Wow, surprised my FAP didn’t sell with a 5k start bid. It’s now relisted for TT+1.47 as an opener. Take advantage of a sick persons need to cash out ASAP, I’m normally not this generous 😛.
Everything else is sold. Not bothering with the skills anymore. I chipped some looter for auction myself but I don’t intend to do anymore.

Back