Help: Keep getting disconnected

itchi

Provider
Society
Lost Renegades
scrappy1 itchi scrat
I was looking around at Emerald Lake Mall. When i entered one of the shops the game closed and gave me an error message. Now whenever I try to log in I immediately get that error, and it's impossible for me to play:cry: Has this happened to anyone before? I have already filed a support, not sure when support will reply back :(

I'm thinking maybe there are too many items in that shop, so it caused the client to crash. I tried to launch the game in safe mode and it doesn't help either.

I've been having problems since the last update as well. before i could run the game on high settings without issue, but suddenly even on low settings on my main computer i cannot get it to run smoothly. after about 5-10 minutes of glitching about. i get an error message saying it unexpectedly crashed (no error code) and i send off the stats to MA.

its not the same as being stuck in the mall, but i have a feeling it may have to do with a similiar graphiic problem.

just outta curiosity. what video card are you using OP?

im using geforce 8400.
Where r u stuck at?
For me i'm pretty sure its something in that shop causing me to crash. I hope i get to log on soon :(

I too

crashing to desktop after 5 minutes is the same on my spare computer

imposible to play

same where ever I am

I only crashed once i entered that shop. I know for a fact it's something in that shop. If support can just move my avatar out of the shop so i can log in somewhere else, i should be able to play. I Hope support would respond soon... Been waiting for a while now :(

Go to planetcalypso.com and log in, then file a support case explaning what is wrong and requesting they move your avatar to another location.

hope you get back in soon :)
narfi

This is what I filed in my support case when it happened around 02:30 EU:

Category: In-world (game play)
Subject of query: Stuck
I am stuck in a shop at emerald lake mall. I walked in the shop and got an error message, and whenever I try to log back in I get instantly disconnected. It seems that there is something in that shop that is causing this error. Is it possible to move my avatar out of the shop?

It is now 20:44 EU... Should I file another support case to speed it up? or it wouldn't matter. It would suck if I have to wait the full 48 hour for their response :(

This is what I filed in my support case when it happened around 02:30 EU:

It is now 20:44 EU... Should I file another support case to speed it up? or it wouldn't matter. It would suck if I have to wait the full 48 hour for their response :(

dont start another support -add to the one u have -like a bump :)

I also have nvidia and have had the same problem. I thought for a while that the old recommended drivers was fixing it for me but then it happened again. I tried the "teaked" drivers and got the same result. Every time I get stuck somewhere I have to login on my laptop (which has a very wimpy ati gfx card) and it runs slow but I can get to a more remote area and login again on my main computer (with the nvidia card).

Hopefully this gets resolved soon.

Support has replied back and moved my avatar out of the shop :) :yay: I am finally able to log back in. :cool:
Curious what caused this error :scratch2: I guess for now I will avoid that shop :laugh:
Thanks to everyone who replied to me and thank you Gabriel for helping me.
Hi,

Thank you for your report. The crash you described has been identified and a fix will be released as soon as possible. However I have placed your avatar just outside the Emerald Lake Mall, please try to log in.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Gabriel| Planet Calypso Support

Back