keep going?

tribalwind

Mature
hello,

I am playing entropia for some time, lv 25 laser rifle, 22 electronic crafter, 9 ore mining are my highest
i have deposited many times(around 2000$+ i think), but still i don't see big improvement in what i am doing =/

i would like advice from more experienced players; doess it worth keep going ?
will it get more global/hof if i am more skilled ?
i cannot afford hunting big big mobs or craftings big components

will i get more return on simple I conductors if am lv 40 electronics for ex ?
or will i get bigger deposit with ziplex 15 (or 20? idk) if i am lv 25 mining ????
or will argonauts/drone/atrox pay more @ lv 40?

so question is, what does improve ? the cost of doing things decrease ? the return increase?
or is the level only enabling me to move to bigger stuff ?

Your return rate won't raise regardless your level. In the long run it will always be ~90% TT return. When you have such skilllevel after 2k USD deposited i advice you to review your playstyle.

1. )Go for markup and don't TT stuff.
2. )Profession doesn'T really matter if it fulfills 1.

For hunting i can say you won'T get more, but you can cut down costs by reducing your defensive decay as close as possible to zero and always use maxed weapons ( preferably with low MU ). Defensive skills always help when climbing up the mobladder, but also using the right gear on the right mob.

Kind regards

You will hear all sorts of advice. In the long term this game won't sustain you without getting other players to pay you via markup. If you find things with markup or make things with some (often having more markup than it cost you to get or make it) you will depo less probably. Your skill level has nothing to do with if you will hof or not only the peds you cycle unless you get lucky every now and then.

KorssH400(L) and p5a(L) are more than enough to Enjoy gaming :) and do Team Hunts with team where all u guys/Lady´s have almost same Dps...if u cant afford go big mobs solo make team and then u got chance for MU Items :) and in end my Motto:u pay for skillz Loot is just Bonus :cool:

2000$ already? damn! I'm not sure if i even deposited that much in 7 years of play.

Anyway, your hunting bill will decrease as u get more evade/dodge skills, more hps, and when you figure out the best eco gear you should take with you.
As far as loot is concerned, don't expect big and consistant changes.
As far as mining is concerned, you won't get better TT returns with skill. And, if you don't move up to better gear, you won't hit the rarest resources.

Let this be your advice ...

pay to play

:lolup:

You will loose you money, pay to play, remeber ?

Thus you are asking the wrong question !. Your question should really be : How much can/will I afford to
loose per week. Take that ammount of money and hunt/craft/mine accordingly to that. Once the money is
gone, wait into next week. I can play for 20 peds a month grinding Exo's :cool: but other might not ..

Back