Keeping track of crafting - a tool?

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
Is there any tools out there which enable you to keep track of your crafting costs and returns, while also providing insight in how you are doing compared to "average"?

If not...any Php/MySQL coders out there who'd like to work with me to build this (I have the ideas and hosting, just not the coding skills).

Thanks for the support link there.. :)

Yes I made a php mysql system already. Requires membership (Free) so you get your own databases.

When logged in that same webpage becomes your own page. with all of your items instead of mine (if uploaded).
I also have item and skill uploads working, (I need to do a tutorial on how to copy paste the Entropia items page into the database.)

Crafting logs:
It is copy/paste. So you just copy the results from the summary and paste into a field on the site and hit enter, the site does the rest....same for items/blueprints.

The design could use work for sure. I did build all of the site from scratch to learn, so some things might be a little off, please let me know if you see any problems.

This is all available to use and see in my Android Ap as well (using same server data), I just need to connect it together when I get more time. Hopefully soon you can check inventory and skills and do stuff on the go, and offline.

I was trying to get Entropia Life data tied in, but there seems to be miscommunication with EL support. If they could write the functions for access, your EL data would be linked already. :)

Holler if you have any ideas.

This so far collects success rates(a link on the page), but comparisons and such could easily be done over more than one member ect. to average out and compare to others. I am not sure how to calculate an average without more data.

Last edited:
Back