Kevin Rudolf Video Competition

i never find the "watch hd" buttons :(
maybe anyone can provide a screen with a marker ? :D

The 'high definition' buttons are only available when you go the video's page itself and you get an option like so :

hq_button.jpg

If you embed it - you get nothing - if you go to the page itself - you'll see the option on the lower right.

i never find the "watch hd" buttons :(
maybe anyone can provide a screen with a marker ? :D

I can't remember exactly as I set it up the FIRST DAY that youtube had this option, but I had to set some configuration in my profile in order to be able to watch videos in HD.

I'm not sure if they have changed this, but maybe look around your profile/options/etc to see if there's anything you need to configure to see them in hi-res.

hmm there is nothing :/
seems I dont see it couse its not there :D

thx anyway
Il just keep adding "&fmt=22" to url

hi, made the version 5d better ...some correcturs at text and some new footage inside.

here the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVRAFf5droE

Trance you're doing a good job, but wouldn't it be better if you'd just upload your final version? Why make the jury watch all your tries (versions) since they're not so much different from eachother? Are you trying to hypnotize them? :laugh:

hmm seems it was the browser :)
using some reworked IE thing. Just tested normal IE and it works :D

ROFL

Last edited:
Maybe this has been answered earlier -

Hi,

Make as many videos as you like.
Quality of the filming is not as important as content (it can be redone if chosen).
Judging will be made by us, Mindark.
Use a mixture of whats available, current EU, screenshots, movies available on our site etc!
After Cryengine2 implementation, another competition maybe .-)
between 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 minutes would be good.

David

But the duration of the video - shouldn't that be FULL music length? Meaning around 4mins 2secs?

And - you also state that after Cryengine2 - it can/will be redone - so I shouldn't put CryEngine stuff in it should I/we?

..the Entropia Universe participant that creates the best promo video for Entropia Universe, using all or part of Kevin Rudolf's hit song "Let It Rock".

From what I understand - you don't have to use the song in it's entirity.

Not sure about the Crysis part - but I don't think people should use Crysis anyway .. cuz that's not EU .. it's Crysis.
But to each their own - we'll see what MA likes. ;)

I haven't watched anyone's entry for weeks - but best of luck to everyone entering the contest! :hug: (I'll watch them when it's all over :) )

oh yea - go vote here to tell me what time to hold my casting call :)

Maybe this has been answered earlier -

But the duration of the video - shouldn't that be FULL music length? Meaning around 4mins 2secs?

And - you also state that after Cryengine2 - it can/will be redone - so I shouldn't put CryEngine stuff in it should I/we?

Buzz, from my understanding they don't say "don't" do this and that ... they simply ask for a nice concept in a video ;)

The quality of images and video shouldn't count , but sure a well made video will give a "WOW that's cool" effect :D

From what I understand - you don't have to use the song in it's entirity.

Not sure about the Crysis part - but I don't think people should use Crysis anyway .. cuz that's not EU .. it's Crysis.
But to each their own - we'll see what MA likes. ;)

I haven't watched anyone's entry for weeks - but best of luck to everyone entering the contest! :hug: (I'll watch them when it's all over :) )

oh yea - go vote here to tell me what time to hold my casting call :)

"...will be awarded to the Entropia Universe participant that creates the best promo video for Entropia Universe, using all or part of Kevin Rudolf's hit song "Let It Rock"..."

:rolleyes:
Yes Teg .. scroll up .. I already posted that.
In bold even ....

I don't think it's changed in the 3 minutes since I posted it. :)

Oh... and then if I add extra minutes with one of the FUNNY videos in the thread :p :laugh:

Anyway - I've been working 14 days now with a video and laying final changes and hands on it now - realising it one time or the other :cool:

But it has at least 20x more clips used than any of the other entries I've seen.

Anyway - I've been working 14 days now with a video and laying final changes and hands on it now - realising it one time or the other :cool:

Makes us two! :D

Though I am still polishing as we speak. I am at version 6 now and it's considerably better than my first try :cool:

Makes us two! :D

Though I am still polishing as we speak. I am at version 6 now and it's considerably better than my first try :cool:

You guys are so funny going back and forth :D Just "Bring It" already :laugh:

Uhm some gals wants me to bring it - others like the tease and lurk and finepolish and... Well U get the point... :laugh:

I'm the prepare it proper before presenting it guy :silly2:

I will surely bring it baby! :cool:

As for the video, it will have to wait until the final days. I feel there is still room for polish and I intend perfectionism ;)

Hi,
Production from today :rolleyes: without special sounds, thematic music only...

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=nUPtAA9OqWI[/YOUTUBE]

next version in progress... :wtg:

Have FUN !
...nice day.

Last edited:
Wrong game... Again :scratch2:

ehmmm ok but how I to show the Entropia@Cry if I don't have this :D ? In my film I want to show this what You see ;) do you have the old scratched plate? sry but You repeat yourself :p Tommy come on man :yay:

I'm just doing my part in keeping this thread alive. :D

With or without repeating. With or without repeating. With or without repeating. With or without repeating. Wiht or wihtout repaetign. With or without repeating. With or without repeating. With or without repeating. With or without repeating.

I'm just doing my part in keeping this thread alive. :D

With or without repeating. With or without repeating. With or without repeating. With or without repeating. Wiht or wihtout repaetign. With or without repeating. With or without repeating. With or without repeating. With or without repeating.

Fuck I even read all those in the end before realizing that it was repeating.. Darn I must be tired... :eek:

Hi,
Production from today :rolleyes: without special sounds, thematic music only...

WOW! :eek:

That looks great, I must have missed a VU or something because the Bery's in my game look big and ugly but in yours they look like little chickens.

:)

Copyright problems in YouTube? WTF?

It is what happened to me just now. I have been creating a Valentine's Day video for a girl I like and decided to put it on YouTube to show it to a friend and listen to her critique. In this video I also had a song called "I don't want to set the world on fire" which is featured in Fallout 3.

When I was finished uploading I got a message saying "This video MIGHT contain copyrighted materials and the sound is therefore disabled".

I was pissed off of course, but I also got concerned from this. Because I have uploaded other content there that has contained music which hasn't ever had this problem appearing.

So now I am worried. What if I get some message like that when trying to upload my Competition Video on YouTube? Saying that the song might be copyrighted and muted? That would ruin all hopes of winning :(

Has anyone else had this problem while uploading videos? Kevin Rudolf videos in particular? I haven't tried uploading my Kevin Video yet because it isn't finished. But getting pushed down near the finished line by technical oppressing YouTube reasons wouldn't exactly make me happy :(

Makes me worried :confused:

Copyright problems in YouTube? WTF?

It is what happened to me just now. I have been creating a Valentine's Day video for a girl I like and decided to put it on YouTube to show it to a friend and listen to her critique. In this video I also had a song called "I don't want to set the world on fire" which is featured in Fallout 3.

When I was finished uploading I got a message saying "This video MIGHT contain copyrighted materials and the sound is therefore disabled".

I was pissed off of course, but I also got concerned from this. Because I have uploaded other content there that has contained music which hasn't ever had this problem appearing.

So now I am worried. What if I get some message like that when trying to upload my Competition Video on YouTube? Saying that the song might be copyrighted and muted? That would ruin all hopes of winning :(

Has anyone else had this problem while uploading videos? Kevin Rudolf videos in particular? I haven't tried uploading my Kevin Video yet because it isn't finished. But getting pushed down near the finished line by technical oppressing YouTube reasons wouldn't exactly make me happy :(

Makes me worried :confused:

hasn't happened to me yet, but I have heard of it happening to others, which is the reason I uploaded my movie so far before the close date, just in case I ran into problems.

Maybe MA have been in contact with youtube to clear that anything labelled corretly eg. Entropia Let it rock : is cleared and liscensed for use.

I have also been told that the copyright message is more common when uploading from certain countries too.

Back