Khorum Coast Progressive Jackpot System!

Greetings Entropians!

I have decided to end the shares and bounties on Khorum Coast and instead switch over to something different with the new year.

Well, we are switching over to a progressive jackpot system! It occurs to me that with my 4 different creatures on the same land that a jackpot payout system for each creature is the way to go for us. I want each creature to have a separate building ped pool with a very large building pool for the entire land.

Example:
I will start off with 300 ped given to the jackpot pool for Nusul and Hadraada each. Every global on Nusul or Hadraada adds 3 peds to their own jackpot and 3 peds to the land jackpot.

Zadul will start out with 500 given and every global adds 5 to itself and 5 to the land.

Kamaldon will start out with 1000 and every global gives 7 to itself and 7 to the land.

Mining will start with 100 peds given and every global adds 3 to itself and 3 to the land.

The land jackpot will start with 1000 peds and build with every global from all 4 creatures at Khorum Coast.

The way to trigger payouts on the jackpots are currently as follows:

Nusul and Hadraada jackpot will trigger with a global of 1000+ peds each creature for their own pool of peds.

Zadul jackpot will trigger with a 2000+ ped global.

Kamaldon jackpot will trigger with a 5000+ ped global.

The Mining Jackpot will trigger with a drill tower.

To trigger the large building pool of peds for the entire land you need to score a 222+ hunting or a 333+ ped global with 3 connecting digits as the same number: 333, 444, 1777, 2555, 4222, 2888 as examples.
You can trigger two jackpots at once! A global of 1111 on Hadraada would payout their jackpot and the land!!

I may or may not give the values of each jackpot an initial boost once they are won. I believe this system could feed itself once word properly gets around.

The data for the land will still have to be gathered manually by myself through entropialife.com and made into a spreadsheet until I figure out a script or discord bot to take care of it.

The spreadsheet will be publicly posted and updated daily unless real life issues happen etc.
If this system ends up working for us and we stick to it I will invest in paying for someone to program a script or bot. If I get a script/bot working I plan on doing personal milestones for each player based on globals and individual tracking of their stats towards goals.

Currently, most LA activity is happening on KC discord and it is also the best way to reach me with questions for a quick response. I will work on making a new 2023 video trailer for the land discussing the system and hopefully making it look fancy.

Last edited:
The current jackpot values as of 6/12/23 are:
Hadraada - 390 ped
Nusul - 363 ped
Kamaldon - 1560 ped
Zadul - 950 ped
Mining - 193 Ped
KC jackpot - 2258 peds!

Here is the link to the spreadsheet and current value of each pool of peds.

Last edited:
Looks nice. I would suggest putting a min value on the Land jackpot. It is not uncommon to hit around 110 on small-mid mutated kamaldon and 111 hits are probably fairly common.

These types of events usually start with the jackpots building slowly, and when people see the big numbers, that's when it really takes off. If payouts are too frequent, well you don't get the benefit of hosting a jackpot event imho.

Just my 2 pecs

Thank you for the feedback, Ferial. I will switch that trigger value to maybe a 1000 ped minumum. At least it will still pay out two jackpots if someone hits the value.

I decided that having a 1000+ to trigger the land made it a little too hard. I decided to set it to 333+ which will hopefully get rid of the potential to cheat or manipulate a win with the Kamaldon.

Speaking of Kamaldon I have them set to spawn at around provider-dominant but I am willing to increase their maturity if there is enough people wanting to hunt the big stuff!

Please also let me know what you all think of the overall balance and density of the 4 creatures. It would be much appreciated.

Thank you all for your interest in Khorum Coast and Goodluck with all your Entropia adventures!

This week's episode of the Khorum Coast Show is released and updated in the OP. I go over the land area data, globals, expenses and ofcourse how much the jackpot pools have grown!

Current jackpot values:

Hadraada - 321 peds
Nusul - 312 peds
Kamaldon - 1049 peds
Zadul - 535 peds
Khorum Coast LA - 1117 peds

The jackpots are growing here at Khorum Coast. Come out for a hunt and see if you bring home a massive reward by hunting any creature you choose. 😉

I would talk to MsPudding and her husband to see how they got everything to work flawlessly without anything manual needing to be done except the initial set up.

They definitely have the right system in place from a specific land area POV, not sure how difficult/easier it would be to do individual mobs on the same Land Area.

Best of luck!

I would talk to MsPudding and her husband to see how they got everything to work flawlessly without anything manual needing to be done except the initial set up.

They definitely have the right system in place from a specific land area POV, not sure how difficult/easier it would be to do individual mobs on the same Land Area.

Best of luck!

Good afternoon, Angela.

I had spoken to Miss Pudding in the past, she gave me permission to adopt her system to my LA. I didn't want to just take her idea, she is a really friendly and awesome land owner.

Right now the system is the easiest it has ever been for me to manually record the land and events. The share system from last year was a nightmare! Now, I just count how many globals per creature each day and add the numbers to the spreadsheet. It takes about two minutes. I have considered finding someone for a cheap website or a discord bot to auto record the land if this system ends up working out.

I appreciate your interest in Khorum Coast and best of luck to you out there, Angela.

-DJP

The 1% tax celebration for TWEN is over and the progressive jackpots are back online at Khorum Coast!
Come out and enjoy a hunt, watch the rewards go up with every global while you try to claim one of the 5 different jackpots of peds on the land area. The more you shoot the more you will also earn if you trigger one of the payouts with the right global value!

Thank you for supporting player owned lands and Goodluck with TWEN everyone!

I am turning back on all the jackpots at Khorum Coast including mining!
The land tax is still at 2.99% from May but I will have to adjust it to 3.99% again for the jackpot system. I will also make an update video and redo the OP when I get home from work tonight. Till then Goodluck and enjoy a day of cheaper jackpots than usual!

Tinyurl.com/khorum

The massive land jackpot at Khorum Coast is up to 2015 peds and can be won by hunters or miners.

I also re-evaluated the requirement to claim the jackpot and I made it quite a bit easier. Instead of the last 3 digits the same it can be any 3 connecting the same in a global!

Everyone likes loose slots!

The current jackpot values as of 6/12/23 are:
Hadraada - 390 ped
Nusul - 363 ped
Kamaldon - 1560 ped
Zadul - 950 ped
Mining - 193 Ped
KC jackpot - 2258 peds!

Here is the link to the spreadsheet and current value of each pool of peds.

The Khorum Coast Jackpots are back online!
Here are their current values as of 1/27/24:

Hadraada - 390 ped
Nusul - 363 ped
Kamaldon - 1581 ped
Zadul - 990 ped
Mining - 193 Ped

KC jackpot - 2317 peds!

Here is the link to the spreadsheet and current value of each pool of peds:
tinyurl.com/Khorum

Back