Khorum Coast Temporary Ownership!

Greetings everyone.
My wife and I are moving across the USA in July and I won't have time to dedicate to running Khorum Coast. Instead, I am giving the leader of my society, Lorespade, temporary ownership for July and August. He has been interested in running land and I thought "well, why not?" I will still be online now and then to help where I can but please come out and hunt or mine the LA to show him some support!

Tune in for a live stream on June 30th around 23:30 Mindark game time when we switch the LA ownership and quick trade the deed if you want to see someone trust their life investment with an online stranger.🍿🍿🤣

Before the trade we will have a small hunting HSL event at KC and then I will be taking a step back for a bit till the end of August.

Lorespade and Khorum Coast both have youtube channels to tune in for the stream!

Thank you For this Oppertunity Joker. The Khorum Coast Will Be just Fine until you ready to retake ownership of it.

Hope the trade goes well, csnt stress enough how many times we have seen stuff of this magnitude go wrong in this community, i hope for your sake this wont be another bad episode

Back