Khorum Coast - Where you can earn the most!

This is indeed interesting. Anyone know what the threshold for contributors for recording globals is in EL? Also how wider is the scope? Planet wide? It makes sense that it isn't too low, but if a planet is unpopulated especially by people running trackers this is major bump in the road.

I think it just goes to show that MA could seriously do with some sort of public API for game data or at the least expand reporting capabilities to Land owners.

I was pondering could EL owners offer a financial incentive to players running the tracker but I guess this might be open to abuse... maybe they could say the avatar has to be a year old or min skill level to prevent multi account abuse. Dunno. Maybe they could offer dynamic incentives based on time of day and location so if say Ark gets low on contributors at any one time they could up the financial incentive for that time period to get players to help out.

Dunno... certainly an interesting problem though. Maybe EL could fund the financial incentive by asking for contributions from the Land Owners who are actively running events. and scale the required contribution based on the activity level on the LA...
Mindark probably won’t do anything about EL’s they have their own competing system for LA events that they would like to keep making money on. Perhaps we could push for them to improve their own systems functionality, have a time based purchasable package for land owners that gives this information to them more reliably. If it was cheap enough, I bet most of not all LA owners that run these type of events would migrate over.

Thanks for the update!! I give you 3 thumbs up this week:

1. For the great transparency on all the share calculations, 2. For the increased Hadraada maturity, and 3. For saying the name "Heidi Hatatfatcat Stassinopolis" 3 times in your vid update....you're right, it's a great name! :laugh: Cheers, Ost

I appreciate the thumbs up and that I might be on the right track, OST! Really though it is the players like yourself that have made Khorum what it is. It has been a really amazing dream come true to own it.
I hope the revenue shares are worth quite a bit of peds for May. It would bring me great pleasure to be able to give back to ya'll too!

Today is the last day to finish up any shares before May begins. I will work on posting a final shares and revenue update video for April tonight.
Goodluck out there everyone and thank you for visiting the Khorum Coast!

Giving this a bump. Only 7 hours left to finish up your April share earnings! Partial shares below 490 ped do not count or roll over!

Today begins the first day of profit sharing and ped tracking at Khorum Coast. Today after work I will create the video letting players know their final shares earned in April and what the last days land revenue amounted to.
Remember the shares earned in April are for the month of May it is a two month cycle. So make sure you come back and hunt and spread the word to increase the ped value of shares you earned!!
Thank you all who participated so far, I greatly appreciate it. Please leave any comments, feedback or suggestions!

The final share and revenue report for April at Khorum Coast is updated on the first post of the thread. The second post is updated with the end result of the shares earned by the players!

OK, shares are staked for May, it'll be good to see some new people come out and earn some shares for next month along with the rest of us to keep this rolling!!! It's been great for knocking out the IFN Stage 6 zadul & hadraada missions. Thanks! -Ost

Are you online today OST? I have the day off, I would like to get you paid for your Easter finds. Get those peds back on your card. 😀

I decided to make the easter hunting/mining event that was held into a permanent thing on the land. Details were added to the original post about how to claim prizes for hunting and mining at Khorum Coast!

First Treasure for me on KC :)
U6eCoJb.png

Congrats on your treasure Elric! I don't know if i will be online this weekend but I have you down for your treasure.

I got you down for a hunting item OST! Also, the first weekly shares and revenue show for may is out and I update the original post with the new video!

Tomorrow is the first "Khorum Coast loot the most" event from 20:00-22:00. This will be a weekly event for Wednesday nights! Free tickets and prizes to earn! This makes a great night to come out and socialize while competing for prizes and earning your Khorum Coast shares!

The first weekly Khorum Coast Loot the Most is tonight at 20:00-22:00. Come out and spend the night with us and earn some KC shares while competing for prizes. I am planning to record and upload the event!

Oh wow congrats! I had a feeling one was coming there soon. A few of us have been running big amps like crazy there. Drop some coordinates, I want to host part of the event from your tower tonight!

Our hunting and mining event is permanent here at the Coast. Get paid for every treasure and any unclaimed hunting items!

The Khorum Coast revenue and shares show for the second week of May is out and replaced on the OP. Current estimated value of shares to payout in May is 21 ped each!

I apologize Mockeryz but only treasure that was found and mined on Khorum Coast land area count for the Khorum Coast mining event.
Congratulations on your find though!

It was on Khorum Coast land area? That's where i found it wym thats not Khorum coast? I cba...

vSWclyA.png

Last edited:
Going by what it looks like on your radar it says Arkadia and not Khorum Coast. It always says the LA name for me when I am in there but maybe there is a reason for that. Perhaps you were mining around it and not inside? I can check coordinates later today or get with you on it after I get home from work.

It def was in the land area the cords are around the point marked. Check whenever you get some free time no rush :D

Back