Question: [KIM?] PVP 4: About Ammo reward, what happend to it

Konvicted

Elite
Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι¢тed
Hello,

I'd like to know what happend to the ammo reward we used to have when we kill someone in pvp 4, it is gone..
Blank kill all the time? or maybe we get items from pk'ing at some point? like no loot all the time and at the right spot bam a pk item?

I already asked few MA officers inside game, noone of them gave me any information, BUT they told that we SHOULD get ammo from PK in contiminated zones. This bug there for around 8 months.

P.S. Some people say that MA realy fast fix bugs when they loose monay, but it takes forever when players looseing peds because of bugs. Can we apply this for our case too??!

Why no ammo ??? It is easy to broke and hard to fix ?

MA, Kim, do something pls!!! :yay:

On 2012-08-28 19:40:53 SUPPORT replied:
Hi Kestukas,

Seems the fix releated to ammo didn't quite make it in this update, I hope the development team include it in the next VU.

Cheers,
Cameron | Planet Calypso Support

On 2012-08-28 19:40:53 SUPPORT replied:
Hi Kestukas,

Seems the fix releated to ammo didn't quite make it in this update, I hope the development team include it in the next VU.

Cheers,
Cameron | Planet Calypso Support

is there a dislike button?

I really hope that it will be fixed next update.

support said it was forwarded to the team in charge of this matter

i read it more like that:
support said it was forwarded(via trash basket) to the team in charge(the cleaning crew) of this matter

i feel you dan, but the problem is that several others dont want to get back in pvp4 either because of that..

Ammo back to pvp4. Let's all go inside and donate some ammo to ubers! :yay:

They finally fixed it?

Back