Known Issue in Feffox Nests

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
A sound related issue has been confirmed that can cause client crashes in the Feffox Nest instances. A fix for this issue will be implemented in the next client update. In the meanwhile, a temporary workaround is to click on the Tools icon on the client loader, and tick the checkboxes beside Disable Sounds and Disable Streaming Audio before logging in when planning to enter the Feffox Nest instances.

Originally Posted Here

thanks 10 days too late.... :beerchug:

1162.jpg

lol... ya. 9 days later than the Players :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

The only reason they made this information official is because the next update will be AFTER the event is over.

The only reason they made this information official is because the next update will be AFTER the event is over.

haha :D

however, the merry mayhem was still open a long time after that ended too, so they might just fix the caves then let people come and go as they please after the event is officially over.

I vote this post of the year so far :laugh:

:rolleyes:

OMG thanks for telling us something the community figured out on its own dayyyys ago

better than nothing?

Try to setup the sound quality to "Safe mode" (ingame Options).
After I made the setting, I have not had crashes.

Does not explain all the other CTD's everyone seems to be getting.

CTD after 10 minutes in PA the other night, I just gave up, and went to watch a film instead.

Getting pretty frustrating the CTD's at completely random times, especially the 1 minute wait to log back in.

Back