Question: Kreltin Loot

Mr-Joey

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Joe "Mr-Joey" Force
Hi fellow Kreltin hunters,

im back on my 10k mission (~4k left)
On the last >1k kills i got one item - Weeler Lamp :confused:, nothing else, even Heart Oil isn't dropping for me any more. The global count is near the same, even the value is lower.

Some time ago i looted frequently Fap28, ESI, Heart Oil and also X5(L)(rare). Only from a Domi i got a (L) Sword, nothing from Young to Old. Maybe the value of global's isn't high enough (max. 235PED) but when i remember right, i got more Items the last time i was hunting Kreltin.

I don't complain about general return (i'm not tracking my runs) it's only my personal feeling.

My question is, did you noticed a change in item drops from Kreltin?

Did you loot one of the rare Items (from Young - Old /Dome 2)?
X5 (L), Fap28, Heart Oil, Shadow (L), Sentinel (L)

have fun

Joey

On the other side, i had a big increase on item drops from Leviatan (LC100, Polaris).

Recently I finished my 5K Aurli and did some 1K Kreltin on the go

Both Kreltins and Aurli are the same as atrox and rextelum now

No, wait, from Rex I actually got an real ESI (80 PED). In 5K Aurli I only got 2 ESIs, one 10 ped and another 13 PED

From Kreltin I only got Teleportation Chip V UL but this was a lucky shot

Except those, no items, maybe 2 Veangeance (L) almost TT food

About X5, I don;t think that drops anymore

Kreltins used to drop some DOA BoneShatter, but on ther last 1K kreltins killed I never got 1

Indeed CP overall isn't what it used to be, it's like Calypso almost

1 ESI on 10k ped cycled.

5k aurli - 90 globals - 1 hermes piece - no esi or anything else...

so it's not only me, some more input?

I wonder why there are allways hunter in dome 2 / 3 ... not many but still.... stupid missioN :D

Last edited:
DOA Boneshatter(L) , today, dome 2, kreltin.

small kreltins, dome 2, items looted last week:
ESI 19 ped
corrosive attack nanochip IV (L)
corrosive attack nanochip X (L)

in January I also got:
DOA Boneshatter (L)
EWE LC-500 Fury (L)

DOA Boneshatter(L) , today, dome 2, kreltin.
gratz

small kreltins, dome 2, items looted last week:
ESI 19 ped
corrosive attack nanochip IV (L)
corrosive attack nanochip X (L)

in January I also got:
DOA Boneshatter (L)
EWE LC-500 Fury (L)

gratz - and thx for sharing

yesterday loot was terrible - still no items, 2 globals 51/50ped .... average loot was bad.
Switched to Dome 3 - same loot one global 91 PED (Domi)

still around 4k to go.

In the meantime i looted a Syncchip XIV - LC-500 - 2-3 ESI. Nice to see something diff. than Oils, but after the last Hof (320PED) i killed > 450 Kreltin without a Global :(

around 1700 Kreltins to go - hope Lootius find his way back to CP.

I dont think it's just kreltin with low item drop, most of my globals or hofs are oils etc. It seems item drops and different types of oils drops change as well depending on different times.

Big Bulk are a good example, sometimes they drop Gazz, then that will switch off for a while, then gazz comes back. I did get one of those 1 ped exceptional durability RX guns from Big Bulk last night.

I used to get frustrated I couldn't pull an LC-60 (L) from prots, and wondered if it was a pro level requirement. Then over the last month had 2 in loot.

My last few trips on CP though, I've not looted any items.

But it might be MA only drops them as they are being used and burned. So what if not using L weapons or hoarding has an effect on the balancing?

Rick

But it might be MA only drops them as they are being used and burned. So what if not using L weapons or hoarding has an effect on the balancing?

Rick

I often thought that - and there are some lil proofs. Some time ago while hunting i looted some TT Items, due to hording them till my PED card is down , i hunted some days and the drop rate was around zero for the same items. After TTing of some crab in the next hunt i looted similar items.

didn t kill alot of krelt but on aurli i looted 2 enigma L1 last week on dome 1, all other loots was oil :/

looted sentinel gloves M L on em about 2 weeks ago (young or mature)

Back