(L) FAPs on the way?

Blaffin McKrill

Guardian
Society
Synergen
Friedhelm Blaffin McKrill
After browsing through the Devil's Tail thread I went to check auction for other new resources. From what I found it seems as new FAPs aren't far away:

Blood moss:
The blood moss energy matter can be refined and used for healing injuries.

Inhaler:

The inhaler can be used to releive breathing disorders. (most probably refined vegetation spores)

Medical compress:
The medical compress can be used for the treatment of chronic wounds
(probably refined blood moss)

Vegetation Spores:
This raw energy matter can be refined and used to effectively treat breathing disorders.

Also 4 EMPTY fields with description "TODO" so i guess there will be more coming.

New ores:

Himi rock:
Early settlers noticed how injured animals would rub their wounds against these porous rocks. When they investigated further they found out that the moss growing on these rocks had antiseptic properties. Himi rocks need to be refined into Himi ingots.

Morpheus stone:

The normally aggressive Globster was the first to be observed entering a dreamlike trance after licking the Morpheus stone. The stone harbours opiate like alkaloids that produce soothing and pain relieving effects. Morpheus stones need to be refined into Morpheus ingots.
(Hint where to find it in text? ;) )

Ingots for these 2 have similar descriptions.
Also 2 EMPTY fields with lack of description.

It would be nice to able test a FAP with nice stats like an uber fap for the normal mortals among us. :D
I know there is the 2500 Deluxe, ... but what a decay!

So a (L) fap with good eco and healing of 60 or so would be great!

I think we will see some "selling modfap" threads soon :D

instead of simply only a bunch of L faps it pretty much sounds to me like there will come a new continent or zone, similar to pvp3, where you can only enter with sufficient protection. that are is full of toxic gas, so you need an inhaler to neutralize it. ofcourse it will be lootable pvp area rich of rare ressources so it pays to waste inhaler decay finding ruga and killing miners who found ruga :laugh:

maybe also new damage types coming their way...poison or bleeding, which the description from the minerals might refer to as chronical wounds.

:wtg:

I'd welcome a decent L fap, maybe same speed a EK-2600 but with 80 heal or something.

42 heal isn't too helpful when you're being bashed for 80 :D

I think there is certainly a market for a very quick fap. It doesn't have to heal much, say 30 odd, but the reload could be under 1 second.

At the moment there is no "quick" fap to speak of, only "less slow".

I dont think they will make a L fap that could heal you for 50-100, that would lower the price on adj/imp/mod, and if that would happend the owners of those faps would go berserk and kill a monkey

I dont think they will make a L fap that could heal you for 50-100, that would lower the price on adj/imp/mod, and if that would happend the owners of those faps would go berserk and kill a monkey

why would MA cover the back for people who bought things at market value? should we all be protected against value loss of items?

is someone is to gain , another must loose , rules of economy.

// ermik

I think you will see faps with close to adj, imk mod heals but will have maybe 2x decay or something, still I'd be happy to pay a 2600 decay price on a fap with a nice 80 heal

L Faps on the way?

Hope not.

Well they already screwed ones with shops, mad4, 1x0 and so on so why would the ones with uberfaps be any safer?
Faps in the range of 50-100 would definitely boost hunting of higher mobs and therefore bring more decay to MA so I would guess they're coming.

I want some of this also Morpheus stone

Step back Globster.

I think you will see faps with close to adj, imk mod heals but will have maybe 2x decay or something, still I'd be happy to pay a 2600 decay price on a fap with a nice 80 heal

I agree :yay:
I would love a fap with 80-100 heal even if i have to pay higher decay, rather then pay insane prices for "economic" imp, mod, faps :laugh:.

Well they already screwed ones with shops, mad4, 1x0 and so on so why would the ones with uberfaps be any safer?
Faps in the range of 50-100 would definitely boost hunting of higher mobs and therefore bring more decay to MA so I would guess they're coming.

yeah I started thinking about that when I wrote the post and I had to finish it someway. you are right, I would buy a L fap with the same decay as a ek-2600 if it healed 100, wonder what the markup on one of those will be

What about healing potions? :eek:

What about healing potions? :eek:

That would be cool.. Potions or healing food. You eat/drink and gives you a onetime health boost.. maybe double your Health for 5 minutes or something.

That would be cool.. Potions or healing food. You eat/drink and gives you a onetime health boost.. maybe double your Health for 5 minutes or something.

go play wow or age of camelot! I dont want that kind of shit here. I want laserrifle's and first aid pack's

I would welcome a Mod-FAP eco 100 heal limited fap, as long as the markup wasn't too much.

The reason I say Mod-FAP eco, is plainly because, when the materials etc have markup, this gets transferred to the cost of the item's purchase. Therefore noone will ever see 1pec heals out of it.

BRING IT ON :) Maybe I could go play with the Daspletors soon then :) and Spiders :)

the more I think on it the more I want one :D but the markup for a fap-X with 100 heal and 8 pec's decay will be mental, I dont think its going to be a 1 lyst+1oil click

I personally want to see some craftable MF stuff, possibly a new heal chip that you could store heals or something , much better than drinking bottles of 'elf potion'

what i want Is Mindforce shields, drains ME but protects for a certain ammount of damage.

Even a limited fap with 100 heal and 16 pec decay would be welcomed for alot of people.

Best would be a 100 heal fap with 8 pec decay 300 tt but a 160-200%markup.

Anyway im dreaming and setting high hopes.:(

what i want Is Mindforce shields, drains ME but protects for a certain ammount of damage.

Even a limited fap with 100 heal and 16 pec decay would be welcomed for alot of people.

Best would be a 100 heal fap with 8 pec decay 300 tt but a 160-200%markup.

Anyway im dreaming and setting high hopes.:(

tbh I think your setting your hopes a little too high, I think a 60-80 heal fap can be expected with a highish decay amount

I SOOOOO hope that this is a prelude to (L) Faps. I'm primarily a tool crafter when I do craft and have gotten the shaft so far with all the new stuff coming outin the (L) arena. Sure there are a few (L) tools...granted, but not a lot. I would like to see a range of (L)faps including some nice big tasty ones. :wtg:

I don't think that if MA did introduce (L) faps of an uber quality that they would hurt the uber fap market one bit. I haven't seen this happen in the other areas much that have had a flood of (L) items.

hahaha! looks like you didnt learn anything guys
dream on
expect new (L) stuff to be like 15-20% less heal/pec efficient than worst crafted FAP and markup of 130-200% on the stuff.
guess you WILL NOT win on that :p

But maybe (L)-FAPs with SIB will beat usual FAPs in real hp/pec (and in hp/sec)

But maybe (L)-FAPs with SIB will beat usual FAPs in real hp/pec (and in hp/sec)

sadly anyone with good skills has no SIB, I chipped out all my HG to see if I'd qualify for SIB sadly I dont so SIB on faps is worthless for anyone but noobs

The FAP situation is a bit unique compared to other tools because it doesn't take much to max out unlimited FAPs. That means that there will be no "hidden advantage" to (L) SIB FAPs to make them desirable. MA will either have to make the (L) FAPs more inherently economical than present faps or make them faster/larger max heal. The second seems much more likely, so i think an 80 heal fap with maybe 10 hp/pec before markup is the best you'll see, with maybe a very rare customized bp dropping for a 100 heal version. Of course, MA seems to be upping the bar in what they consider a "big mob", so maybe there will be absolutely huge (L) FAPs.

Back