(L) FAPs on the way?

hahaha! looks like you didnt learn anything guys
dream on
expect new (L) stuff to be like 15-20% less heal/pec efficient than worst crafted FAP and markup of 130-200% on the stuff.
guess you WILL NOT win on that :p

Some of the new weapons have pretty good dmg/pec values, it's only the market value (due to source materials) that drop this eco figure.

Some of the new weapons have pretty good dmg/pec values, it's only the market value (due to source materials) that drop this eco figure.

I agree that thay have 'pretty good' but still nothing that compares even slightly to any 'uber' weapon (other than that rare dropping blp (L) hg)

I expect (L) faps to be like the (L) amps, powerfull but cost shite loads to use lol

The FAP situation is a bit unique compared to other tools because it doesn't take much to max out unlimited FAPs.

<assimilated mode>
Entropia Universe is Dynamic
</assimilated mode>

I agree that thay have 'pretty good' but still nothing that compares even slightly to any 'uber' weapon (other than that rare dropping blp (L) hg)

I expect (L) faps to be like the (L) amps, powerfull but cost shite loads to use lol

That would make them about as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

**Walks of the a talkgroup for Suicicidal abused teens, as ive seen more hope there then here**

:rolleyes:

I HAVE A DREAM, so dont shatter it ;)

I think you just got the whole (L) concept in oneline ;)

From using the Limited Mina weapon, I disagree, it works very well and over all is pretty economical, due to being 10/10.

From using the Limited Mina weapon, I disagree, it works very well and over all is pretty economical, due to being 10/10.

I know, I've yet to try out those (L) guns and admit that SOME look interesting and it shows promise for the future but those amps, 6 amo burn etc. ...choc fireguard in full effect lol

There are more DOAs and "nice" FAPs on the market now than i have seen the last 8 months. Prices are crazy but i take a guess: They drop now back to where they where before last summer.

Why buying a DOA Loudmouth with "nice" eco if you don´t have 10/10 and no SIB. This brings the number of people really down to a few who would use them eco wise and they have them already... "ueber" Weapons are already screwed for most of us if you ask me.
Limited FAPs will come too. The ECO? Who knows... but some nice stats for fast healing and/or big heals will be for sure.
Just 5 heals more than the 2600 can be a big differnce.

we will see...

I know, I've yet to try out those (L) guns and admit that SOME look interesting and it shows promise for the future but those amps, 6 amo burn etc. ...choc fireguard in full effect lol

OK, so that 6 ammo one is for top end weapons, and despite the ammo burn, gives good eco still. So the amount of ammo it uses is not really an issue is it?

Last edited:
Back