Info: Lacerating Attack Chip VI Mentor Edition

Bones

Elite
In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next t
Society
Skillin Villains
Bare BareBones Bones
Hello

I am looking for information leading to the owner of one of these chips.

Please PM me if you own or know of the owner of one of these chips.

Bones

Anyone?

Bones

I'm curious too... I apparently missed the discovery of this toy.

I'm curious too... I apparently missed the discovery of this toy.

Me too - subscribing.

Is this has been recently discovered or something? Only UL cryo chip ingame?

Falagor
:bandit:

Maybe this chip had another name when it was first discovered?

Bones

Seems like it's a MA only item so far.

Does anyone remember when the X and XI UL regen chips were used during the Mulmun event by MA avatars, if these chips were listed in the Available items section on Auction?

/Slupor

listed in the Available items section on Auction?

The "Lacerating Attack Chip VI Mentor Edition" is now listed in the Auction Orders section, and so is the newly discovered "Corrosive Attack Nanochip V" which is unlimited as well.

new corrosive chip sold for +600, not sure if order grabbed it or he just listed it with that buyout.

Subscribing. Seems like a good chip!

The "Lacerating Attack Chip VI Mentor Edition" is now listed in the Auction Orders section, and so is the newly discovered "Corrosive Attack Nanochip V" which is unlimited as well.

The "Lacerating Attack Chip VI Mentor Edition" chip has been in the available section for some time now.

Bones

The "Lacerating Attack Chip VI Mentor Edition" chip has been in the available section for some time now.

Bones

It has, at least for 3 weeks (which is when my post was made) :silly2: it was not there when you made the thread, though

It has, at least for 3 weeks (which is when my post was made) :silly2: it was not there when you made the thread, though

hmmm .. yes .. it was there for awhile before that .. that is where I had first seen it and finally posted for its location.

Bones

Back