Land Areas with maxed mob spawns

Do you like Land Areas with maximized mob spawns ?

• Yes i like them !

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No i hate them !

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ateush

Dominant
Society
POLTROPIA
Robert Ateush NowakPL
Simple question simple answers - do you like them ?

Looks like a strong NO! at this time... :eek:

mrproper said:
Looks like a strong NO! at this time... :eek:

ppl dont know what they want :p
Always try to be negative on things! Maxed spawns are great! maybe not uber mobs, like hogglo, *cough* Deathifier *cough*.

But on Longu it is.. its not funny when u need to look for mobs too shot and they hardly attacks u anyway.

i go for I LIKE IT!!

If you planning on mining, it’s not good at all to have maximized mob spawn. It’s a hassle to both defend yourself from mobs and at the same time try to mine. I think a good and well kept area has limited mob spawn, so it can attract as many players as possible, both hunters and miners.

Xpl0jd said:
ppl dont know what they want :p
Always try to be negative on things! Maxed spawns are great! maybe not uber mobs, like hogglo, *cough* Deathifier *cough*.

But on Longu it is.. its not funny when u need to look for mobs too shot and they hardly attacks u anyway.

i go for I LIKE IT!!

Ok, think about the other mobs. Not everything evolves around Longu. You can make 5 laps around a longu LA and not aggro one of them, even if you make them trip over you.

How would you like a LA with Atrax and Atrox that come running from 90m and if more than 5 you have a problem no matter what armor you own. And once you kill one or two, others spawn to take their place. Maybe you do have uber armor and uber skills, but you will pay allot for the armor decay from 5 mobs while you loot one at a time.

I like some LA's with maxxed spawns but for now not all, and I prefer if they all had medium spawns with medium maturity.

NO! Makes it too hard to mine the LA

Back