Land Grab pvp video

nice movie ;-)

FYI guys thats yours trully on the vid :)

nice one, so many kills (they all were noobs or so ? :laugh:) damn fu**ing bullsh*t bugger :mad:

F-ing great! :D
Keep em comming m8.

Nice, you even killed a guy with full angel without much dificulty.

Bloodlustian said:
LOL - the ones in full angel are the easy ones to kill :) It's pretty poor PvP armour.

f'ing awesome!! This gives us noobs an inside view of the action. But how are you able to kill all those guys wearing just ghost? (That was ghost right? Hard to tell with resolution.)

gratz man, this looked cool, but next time make it more longer ;)

Bloodlustian said:

As demoniac said, angel gives hardly no PVP protection at all against fire arms. Pretty much the same as nemesis 15 burn 7.5 penetration. Angel has 15 burn 15 penetration. Not much to it realy.

I would like a full length cinema version!
Great work

Oh and I see you still prefer to kill AFK people :D Also it seems you "forgot" to record all the times you where owned yourself :laugh: Yeah, I watched the LG's, I saw you there too.

Enum said:
f'ing awesome!! This gives us noobs an inside view of the action. But how are you able to kill all those guys wearing just ghost? (That was ghost right? Hard to tell with resolution.)

I'm 99% sure that's gnome or ghoul. Now those two are hard separating with that resolution and at that speed :laugh:

Thanks to anyone who watched it.....except for maybe e-lite...cuase all he knows how to do is be an ass :)

anyhow...i would of made it longer...but i didnt record the whole fight...becuase landgrab is lagy....and fraps makes you that much more lagy...i was lucky to even get the kills i got with fraps running....the uncompiled was at 1024/768 at like 4 gigs....nice quality thou :p

-rh and thanks to the support of everyone glad you liked it

my armour is ghoul on that vid with 6a on its n par with angel for hunting wise aint that grat pvp unless u getting stabbed good cut impact dtab electric all around 25-30 un plated

rhPhM3 said:
.....except for maybe e-lite...cuase all he knows how to do is be an ass :)

That's so funny! :laugh: I guess I am an ass against you, because you are beeing so polite and all ? No wait.. that's not right... :confused:

rh i dont think elite likes u maybe he would if he knoew how good your man sex was

he wouldnt be able to handle my man sex rawwwrrr

Dude, that vid is awesome, nice one ;)

Damn cool....

Those of us who arent "gamers", or are new to PE, or both, such as myself, can learn a lot from these videos. Pking is an art, a skill to be mastered. I've learned a lot from this video and those on link. Thanks legion & rm for posting. RmPhm3 - i'll see u by the rig biyatch.

absolutly great movie........i want more~~~~~~ ah!!!!

tq ;)

ooo more to come....trust me :)

Back