Land Grab question!

Astelle

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Astelle Sweet Kimble
MA wrote on forum that the hole Landgrab would be redone before I would be accounced. What was different from old LGs? (beside 1min revive.)

and was warants and m2s (the winning soc today) also the first to claim.
Kinda like.. if you claim, you win ?

You need to defend the area for 4 straight hours. Then its your area for 6 month.

MA wrote on forum that the hole Landgrab would be redone before I would be accounced. What was different from old LGs? (beside 1min revive.)

You need to defend the area for 4 straight hours. Then its your area for 6 month.

How does that differ from how it used to be? Shorter claim time? :confused:

Another change was (as far as I remember), a Soc can only claim one LA marker at a time. Though that was a little watered down/bypassed with the resulting "warm up".

Another change was (as far as I remember), a Soc can only claim one LA marker at a time. Though that was a little watered down/bypassed with the resulting "warm up".

that is how its allways been....

any input.... ?

1min revive time is quite a big change when it comes to small socs holding a claim , but thats all that changed

"Land areas vary in size and you should prepare for heavy battle because if the monsters and robots don't get you, your fellow colonists will! "

maybe the big change is that all the claims will be invaded by robots .... but was not implemented for the warmup ... :dunno:

In the past all of amethera was PVP including all the Land areas. There was much more fighting at the claim before the land grab started.

At this land grab, pvp was off and pvp suddenly turned on right when land grab started.

Back