Landgrab 2024-05-19 Red Sands Forest

Thanks for sharing.

It is mad to see the Super Ubers being able to 6v1...

I love Land Grabs.

I have to say though, there should be limitations and if one soc is constantly gerrymandering the land area through skills or whatsoever, I have no problem with that. ( they deserve that)

My thought is the balance...A limitation and allow other societies to try and not feel a defeatist attitude and at least TRY.

My thought is MA should lock out a continuous society and open for everyone for ..3 months or 6 months..

I love Land Grabs.

I have to say though, there should be limitations and if one soc is constantly gerrymandering the land area through skills or whatsoever, I have no problem with that. ( they deserve that)

My thought is the balance...A limitation and allow other societies to try and not feel a defeatist attitude and at least TRY.

My thought is MA should lock out a continuous society and open for everyone for ..3 months or 6 months..

No

The difference is that people who take landgrab and PvP seriously have invested considerable time, effort, energy and resources into it. To be punished for a lack of competition is rediculous - there's growing interest and there's been some good attempts at taking the areas.

However, just giving people free passes because they don't have the energy or the drive to make the effort themselves - is just pandering to the same mindset that keeps asking for 2.0 weapons to be dirt cheap - despite never actually intending to drop the $ themselves to own one.

I think they need more incentives for other players to be apart of it than just one soc is what I think.

I think they need more incentives for other players to be apart of it than just one soc is what I think.
I agree..I understand the incentive or competing nature to achieve and level to that, I just think playing field should be more player friendly or at least attainable or more level field

Just my :twocents:

Back