Question: Lands owners are freedom????

Dr.D.C.

Elite
Society
Glory Hound Irregulars
Lands owners are freedom????
In this week, I m really interested about land areas. Well I m not planning to buy one, I have not the necessary money to do it, but I m really curious to learn more about and I think a lot of new players are/will be interested too. In fact with cry2 I think that EU will attract more players, this mean more investors too, and with Amethera still not all discovered and new planets coming, I can figure out that we will have new areas to buy. So I would like ask: are the lands owner’s freedoms? Let me explain. Someone buy a land, never mind the price I don t care, at this point he can go to auction or shops and buy alloph, daikiba, exo DNA etc and put this mob in his land (+fertilizer) and choice mobs density and maturity. If I m not wrong u can make ‘new’ DNA too. I read a post from 711 about he spent a lot of time, and money, to figure out how to make the hogglo DNA. This suggest me that actually we can make DNA for each mobs present in EU…..so who know, maybe one day we will have aurlies and daspletors in calypso too . If I m not wrong, you can buy ‘new mobs’ from MA too. Like daspletor and cornoanterion in CND or Kingfish in some amethera lands etcetc. And after? Can you do more? Opps, yes you can have apartments and house too, but at least this stuff is concentrate in CND and TI only. But a land owner is free? Can write to MA and say: “hello if I pay for it, can I have bikes in my land? a pool, a cinema or a school shooter or I want to transfer 1% of my income tax to the HOF in my land etcetc. Can the lands owner’s ask and pay to have an added value?. Or, more important, can a land owner, if pay for them, have some special features? I take a look in the wish list, there are a lot of fantastic ideas inside and really I don t understand why MA don t care at all, especially considering that some of them have not at all impact on the global EU economy. The LA owners don t care at all too? They are investors, if the players will enjoy having something new in the game why they don t invests in this? Because, let me say, the ship in TI, the disco in CND etcetc really for me are not so exalting. Yeh u can go, take a look for some minutes/hours but this will not change your in game experience in a long run. But lands owner’s are not stupid at all. Look ND he is rich now with CND, so maybe it s not that they don t want to invest in special features, maybe they cannot!?!?!?! I say maybe. If this scenario is true it will be not easy attract new investors in game and this will be very bad for all players. For me too that will never buy a land. So I would like have the opinion from lands owner’s or from some well informed about this. I think can be useful for all.

With a large enough bucket full of money, I'm sure you can get anything you want. However, I suspect that you may not own a bucket with the necessary volume. :laugh:

Most creatures in EU have DNA available. You make DNA with animal parts and the correct DNA strand. Some DNA parts are not available in the game.

If you buy a new LA, it sometimes comes with a new DNA installed, but I really doubt that you can get MA to let you pick it.

As far as apartments, buildings, etc., good luck.

I am, however, not a MA spokesman.

Lately a lot of new DNA-parts have been dropping, what resulted in argonaut, molisk and now armax DNA.

But there are still a lot mobs where no DNA ever have been available of. Like Feffoids and all the robot's. Will they ever drop, who knows......

As for the Kreltin and Aurli, i'm pretty sure this one will never be available anywhere else then Crystal Palace. If a DNA ever should drop it could crash the pilot market and doesn't sound logical, aliens in a Landarea.

Not totally sure but if i'm right the Daspletor and Cornoanterion DNA was part of the CND deal, and don't think it will ever be available.

Back