Question: Laser weapon crafters?

LunaMoon

Provider
Lunareth Luna Moon
Hello,

I hope this is in the right section since it is kind of a combination of a crafting and weapon question.

So I pretty much have the same routine every time I login to Entropia Universe.

I go check the auction for laser weapons in my skill range, balanced to the mob I hunt and that aren't (in my opinion) overpriced. I do what I can to stay above 2.9 dpp with an amp (atm a104:s hoping to upgrade to imp a105 in the future).

This is a tedious process, but it's either that or run out of stock on L guns and have to pay higher MU and drop below the 2.9dpp limit I try to maintain.

So now to the actual question:

If I understand it right, most weapons are looted rather than crafted? So where are all the laser weapon crafters? I thought the game was based around mining, hunting and crafting being dependent of each other?

I was hoping that I'd reach a point where I could establish an "informal" contract with a weapons crafter that would provide weapons for a fair price so he/she gets a returning customer and I get a stable source of weapons and don't have to worry about not having a weapon to use or having to use a weapon at a worse eco.

So second question, where are all these weapon crafters?

Keep in mind, I am fairly new to Entropia, so please excuse any obvious factors that I might have missed out on.

Last edited:
On calypso at least P-series guns basically were out-eco'd by the newer shiny looted weapons, also components to some gun bp's no longer drop making crafting them impossible (ATAU,BTAU advanced and basic target assessment units).

Really we need a new series of crafted weapons with better economy to get the weapon crafters clicking again imo.

Seems has been very little new additions to calypso crafting economy over last year or two, most changes seem to be hunter driven.

Good question/post by the way :).

Back