Info: Latest VU and Installation Files Here

Yea that link gives me nothing?

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>141BE457C0F74AF7</RequestId>

<HostId>
+LoV4myUYzhdBfIKjsesfVMuBYxZXTL/sSoDtzlPE7sLwKrA13KDK2jBqU3FvT3V
</HostId>
</Error>

This is what I get when I go to that link. I not a computer smart guy so..... I guess its busy or something?

vu 11.0.0/11.0.1

Update VU download links.
And new full installation entropia_universe_setup_11.0.0.45848.exe (3.9GB)

As of this writing, VU can not download from Australia.

If you get a black screen, for me with Windows 7 x64, just right click on ClientLoader.exe and Run as Administrator.

Have to do this for every vu, for now.

If you want to know why the black screen occurs, read this..

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/technical/183787-solution-black-screen-after-vu.html

ps. interesting, I could download entropia_universe_setup_11.0.0.45848.exe, but not VU 11.0.0.45848 yet, I believe some countries/continents are being block from downloading to get less people playing while the new VU is being monitoring for performance/bugs.

cheer;

dandy

i can't wait for MA to unblock the updates. I am downloading full version 3.83GB file .. .Thanks dandy

i can't wait for MA to unblock the updates. I am downloading full version 3.83GB file .. .Thanks dandy

Is it confirmed that MA are in fact blocking the downloads? I'm getting the error from the regular downloader and I haven't found a mirror site that works yet either. Anybody with other ideas short of a full re-install?

Is it confirmed that MA are in fact blocking the downloads? I'm getting the error from the regular downloader and I haven't found a mirror site that works yet either. Anybody with other ideas short of a full re-install?

I think heyroy needed a full installation/re-installation, that is why he is doing it.

Heyroy; If I think you are doing like Kyrisma suspected, there is one more VU after that full installation you need Update_11.0.0.45848-11.0.1.45891.exe.

If you finished installing the full installation and VU files still being blocked then doing the following to get full working Entropia.

1: Open version.txt and change CurrentVersion=11.0.0.45848 TO CurrentVersion=11.0.1.45891

2: Do the Repair Installation from Top Right corner of the ClientLoader.

cheer;

dandy

Last edited:
Its just like u said dandy, after the full installation, it again asked to update to one more updates and it failed like before. :mad: Cant play the game still.

Oo i tried changing the version.txt file and did repairing like u said, but this time loader doesnt download the update but says repair failed. " can't download clientloader.exe"
:mad:
i guess i have to wait couple of days to play.

I think heyroy needed a full installation/re-installation, that is why he is doing it.

Heyroy; If I think you are doing like Kyrisma suspected, there is one more VU after that full installation you need Update_11.0.0.45848-11.0.1.45891.exe.

If you finished installing the full installation and VU files still being blocked then doing the following to get full working Entropia.

1: Open version.txt and change CurrentVersion=11.0.0.45848 TO CurrentVersion=11.0.1.45891

2: Do the Repair Installation from Top Right corner of the ClientLoader.

cheer;

dandy

Its just like u said dandy, after the full installation, it again asked to update to one more updates and it failed like before. :mad: Cant play the game still.

Oo i tried changing the version.txt file and did repairing like u said, but this time loader doesnt download the update but says repair failed. " can't download clientloader.exe"
:mad:
i guess i have to wait couple of days to play.

If you are really desperate to get in.

Link below isn't MA officially VU site; use at your own risk;)

For those having trouble downloading the VU 11 update patches from MindArk's servers, I have made mirrors of the files available from EntropiaForum's servers:

update_10.9.2.45050-11.0.0.45848.exe

update_11.0.0.45848-11.0.1.45891.exe

cheer;

dandy

I was trying for three hours (with an autoclicker while I was in class heh) to get the DL with the CL but no good. These links from 711 are working fine though.

Thanks for the heads up dandy.

Hey dandy, Thanks for this thread, it's been really useful.

I'm in Australia and I've tried downloading most the links for the new VU and I get nada. So in desparation, I downloaded the whole thing (ur link for the latest version). I run setup and everything looks good.... but then at the last second, it asks me to install disk 2 :scratch2: er, like wtf?! I'm guessing disk 2 is the last patch Update_11.0.0.45848-11.0.1.45891.exe
I've downloaded this patch, and specified the path, blah blah, but setup is not happy.

Anyway, do you have any ideas how I fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Hey dandy, Thanks for this thread, it's been really useful.

I'm in Australia and I've tried downloading most the links for the new VU and I get nada. So in desparation, I downloaded the whole thing (ur link for the latest version). I run setup and everything looks good.... but then at the last second, it asks me to install disk 2 :scratch2: er, like wtf?! I'm guessing disk 2 is the last patch Update_11.0.0.45848-11.0.1.45891.exe
I've downloaded this patch, and specified the path, blah blah, but setup is not happy.

Anyway, do you have any ideas how I fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Hi

I actually haven't tried downloading VU and have not used other alternated links.

I am sitting in a limbo land waiting for the official vu sites to unblock for downloading.

If you download those vu files from 711 then;

1: make sure those two files are not damaged and are saved or moved to Entropia folder where you see version.txt

2: Run under Administrator in the sequence order. update_10.9.2.45050-11.0.0.45848.exe then update_11.0.0.45848-11.0.1.45891.exe (wait the first one to finished before starting the other)

3: Run ClientLoader under Administrator.

If you are using the full latest version, then.

1: Make sure the setup file isn't damaged, it is huge, use the downloaded program I suggested if you haven't got a good one.

2: After completed the setup, download and save update_11.0.0.45848-11.0.1.45891.exe to Entropia folder where you see version.txt then run the update using Administrator.

Run every thing under Administrator if I haven't mentioned.

3: Run ClientLoader under Administrator.(should be only once)

ps; Repair Installation seems not working too.

cheer;

dandy

The new VU isn't available for every one again, as I suspected.

If any one really desperate(need to login) then PM me and I give you a permanent solution.

cheer;

dandy

Love this thread :D

It seems to be working now... sometimes when I try it does not and think when the server has heavy load it is failing but once eases up the download works :scratch2:

Love this thread :D

It seems to be working now... sometimes when I try it does not and think when the server has heavy load it is failing but once eases up the download works :scratch2:

Nice it is working for every one again.

It was access deny for Australian some minutes ago; clearly it was blocked.

edit:

just double checked, we are still be blocked for Update_10.9.2.45050-11.0.0.45848.exe and Update_11.0.0.45848-11.0.1.45891.exe but not the latest one Update_11.0.1.45891-11.0.2.46046.exe.

Now, what do think about that?

cheer;

dandy

Last edited:
Nice it is working for every one again.

It was access deny for Australian some minutes ago; clearly it was blocked.

edit:

just double checked, we are still be blocked for Update_10.9.2.45050-11.0.0.45848.exe and Update_11.0.0.45848-11.0.1.45891.exe but not the latest one Update_11.0.1.45891-11.0.2.46046.exe.

Now, what do think about that?

cheer;

dandy

mmm... I downloaded first 2 patches from EF (that 711 so kindly hosted) and managed to get last one from EU download site... when I logged a support case about first 2 patches they asked me to download the full install for 11 :rolleyes:

Now, if they have limits on simultaneous downloads, server load problems or whatever their reason is, which is worse; letting ppl download a 2 x patches with total of about 800MB or making ppl download 4Gig+ full install again :scratch2:

Blocked by MA

Hi

I updated the first post to reflect the current downloading problem.

Red means you may not be able to download at the moment if you are in a country where MA is currently blocked.(example, Australia, give me a PM if you like to get a permanent solution for this)

cheer;

dandy

Downloaded the 700mb file from mirror - ran the install

'Failed to extract file from archive:
diff_006767.dif
Runtime error
abnormal program termination'

halp?

Downloaded the 700mb file from mirror - ran the install

'Failed to extract file from archive:
diff_006767.dif
Runtime error
abnormal program termination'

halp?

99% file you got is damaged.

Use a good downloader or one I suggested, don't use your browser if file is big.

cheer;

dandy

Update_11.0.1.45891-11.0.2.46046.exe - 10.7 MB<--- Latest Patch VU 11.0.2 -- 2010/04/09

is missing?

EDIT:

Downloaded, but was showing me 404 (file missing)

thanks for great work dandy

Last edited:
Update_11.0.1.45891-11.0.2.46046.exe - 10.7 MB<--- Latest Patch VU 11.0.2 -- 2010/04/09

is missing?

It is highlighted in bold(not red).

You can download it but you can Not download two files in red above it if you are in a country where MA is blocking at this moment.

edit:

What VU is in your version.txt you are trying to upgrade from?

cheer;

dandy

had them all downloaded but last (bold one) wasnt there or so, while ago i downloaded it.

Latest VU Crap

Started to download the latest updates yesterday evening through the Clientloader which normally works fine for me.

However :

So removed all the Crap and started a fresh complete new installation

However :

dec_error_1_262391.jpg

And many more of these :mad:

Will figure out whats wrong when home this evening but >>

Amateurs :D

Last edited:
hey Droops

That's very common mistakes/errors.

Those are the sign of files being damaged.

Don't use your browser to download any files that are large.

I never have problem ever with a good downloader. WGET is what normally use.

cheer;

dandy

Back