Price Check LB-40 Mayhem Sword

Depending on tier 40k+

Seen a few go for around the 40k mark but i wouldnt pay over 20k for one personaly

25-30k maybe on a good day !
I guess this is what you personal think it is worth since people are buying it for considerably more than that for low tier currently

I guess this is what you personal think it is worth since people are buying it for considerably more than that for low tier currently
Are they buying. Have not seen a single trade.

Are they buying. Have not seen a single trade.
Are you buying many at 25k? :D
I would buy a few tbh... ping me if you're selling, peds ready ;)

On a serious note, I agree with post #2

To work out the price of any item. just double Robbos offer, then take a zero off the end of Pirate Jays valuation. Average those two numbers and there is your result. :D
You have cracked the code with this one 🤣🤣

To work out the price of any item. just double Robbos offer, then take a zero off the end of Pirate Jays valuation. Average those two numbers and there is your result. :D
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think, there are some people with too much money IRL playing the game atm. Elsewhere how you can justify to but A tier 0 LP40 for +75k ?

Im listening, my Adj maddox 4 is lvl 40 too, the eff or dps make it worthless ?

You cant deny you are profitable from this speculative bubble, every loot you are making will sell for a nice amount of peds, meanwhile lot of players cannot get the "right" gear for their lvl becaus of this speculative bubble.

I dont want to speak about reseller, they are just the cancer of this game.

Big surprise, the game got more competitive and there's still plenty of room to do well I would say. One thing is for sure, if you can't see value in a weapon at the asking price, it's not for you. In the end it's just a tool, it matters most what you do with it and you probably heard this before, the harder you work, the luckier you get.

Valuation of items in this game is weird, look at this item, has the possibility of adding LS attachments and great UL amps but people prefer and pay twice for ranged, because they started with bukin and can't wrap their heads around melee and mindforce, even when MA gives loot 2.0 unl amps, that are much better, higher dmg and even cheaper than old laser amps. Demand being much higher, prices are where they are...
look sell for what you can - good for you - that is not the issue.

I responded to you telling me i am making excuses and pointed out that what a few players had in the past is not the normal and now it is even more near impossible.

you said you rented gear right? - many others did too - pre 2.0 mod merc and IMK2;s were basically providing TT profit as has come to light now that that is not possible in 2.0. So renting one = profit. so renting a mod merc for profit = hard work and dedication and skill? ok maybe to some extent but seriously MA admitted they were unbalanced lol (unless i am really off here) so some players could take that free $ and get even further ahead. THen MA protects that status in 2.0.

You got me a wep that is unbalanced and provides TT profit? what's the rental fee?

Just like back then those that had lucky loots got the golden ticket - not all but some - and they still benefit to this day in some cases i bet.

looks like posts being removed as off-topic

lol ok my bad.

this one still up - is this a response to price check?? other than the last sentence

guess Evey is special afterall :)

make shure to ask the right price , otherwise you risk your self geting on the ignore list of like 90% of the server

trust me i got experience

also very importent
after you bought a item and used it untill you dont need it anymore please sell it to the trade terminal otherwise thats reselling and reselling is a big crime here

Mr 24/7.... for what ever that wepon offers aint worth more than 20k tbh ... so many items for sale and noone buying realy. Even new wepons coming with TWEN ... soon 2.0 will become obsoete when 3.0 comes and cycle starts again :D

So yeah 25-30k is a generous price for a baby dps.....

Back