LBML screenshot question

TheGaijin

Mature
Banned
hey there,

i got a question regarding lbmls screenshot functionality. has there been some kind of change?
when looking through my records i see globals in the globals folder, and hofs in the hof folder.

hofs still work but globals seem to not appear in the global folder anymore but instead i noticed basically every claim now gets screenshotted and saved in the screenshot folder... this seems to have changed after an update that i installed as the change happened recently and only affects globals in 2019.

anyone else got this problem`? cos this really sucks. i dont want a stupid screenshot of every fucking claim... it was fine before. i could look through the globals / hofs folder to check my points for events. now i have to check every stupid screenshot of every claim every day to delete the bullshit...

Seems to work fine for me.

(Disclaimers: my last solo global was on Jan-24; screenshots of all claims have been saved all along - I'm used to cleaning the folder once a year or so; I'm using 1.0.5.0 because updating is a pain and I have no intention of going to Arkadia)

Seems to work fine for me.

(Disclaimers: my last solo global was on Jan-24; screenshots of all claims have been saved all along - I'm used to cleaning the folder once a year or so; I'm using 1.0.5.0 because updating is a pain and I have no intention of going to Arkadia)

thanks for the reply. does it store all your claims in the screenshot folder as well, or everything normal for you?

i got version 1.0.5.1 so maybe theres the problem... i might try to load an older version tomorrow

Ill just add to this: ive downloaded the 1.0.5.0 version from website again and "installed" it and now it is working again. so everyone who wants his screenshots to work should never update lmbl...

dont know if anyone knows the guy who made lbml but maybe you could tell him :-/

Storing all screenshots IS the normal mode of operation.

If you want to let Ido know your thoughts on that or anything, you already have an account on LBML forum.

Back