Legendary Drops

Usurper

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Emelie USURPER Andersson
Wouldn't it be fun if there maybe once a year or so droped a legendary item?
Some weapon with crazy ass stats or a never before seen BP or whatever item
maybe a miner would jump through hoops for?
I think that could spice things up a bit and add some more lore to the daily grind.

Just an idea

I think the idea is excellent, as long as you are one of the ones to loot such an item ;) otherwise it will be just one more uber item in the hands of the rich which everyone wants but will never loot :(

These happen from time to time :D

They're not called legendary though, they're usually 'modified'

Wouldn't it be fun if there maybe once a year or so droped a legendary item?
Some weapon with crazy ass stats or a never before seen BP or whatever item
maybe a miner would jump through hoops for?
I think that could spice things up a bit and add some more lore to the daily grind.

Just an idea

I agree it would be nice to see. Also if the item had a normal TT as well. Too often you see items in auction at minimum TT because the owners can afford the 3-4KPed to repair them. Also a lower TT would allow the uber item to drop in smaller globals, which the average players tend to get. I think it would be a great event, SGA was fun because there was a chance over the SGA period to loot a cool item. I think another event like that is due. Harbinger was bad because only a couple of cool UL items dropped. Anyway, we shall see

Cheers
Bjorn

They should pepper loot with limited versions of such items.

For instance a mod fap (l) with 1 ped max tt value. Mod merc (l) with 1 ped max tt value, etc.

I would quite like the excitement of simply picking up something different (i.e. other than dung and fruit). It doesn't need to have any TT value, or any permanence - just something unexpected to cheer up a mining run.

'unique' items are out there...

wowwow_med.jpg

I miss Dr. Roman Ram Items & stories as well.​

What ever happened to the rare one of a kind item that came from an RX unit? You know, the one that some guy got in the pvp zone north of Port Atlantis pre VU10? I've tried searching for it on the forums, but to no avail. What was it, if it was ever described? Was it ever discussed after it was obtained? Can anyone else find the thread(s)?

Maybe SEE will care enough to revitalize that aspect of Calypso but I wouldnt hold my breath waiting for it. :grumble:

Happens nowadays already.

Looted a TP I chip from an Argonaut after about 7655 kills.

That is legendary.

Also one pixie shin in 1300 daikiba youngs is legendary.

Unless they realize that most newcomers come for items to stuff out their avatars via -looting- and not via -depositing- nothing will change.

Give me a viable looting scenario for my next gear and my deposits will be back to what they used to be. Right now they are zero.

I don't want to pay for animal oils in my loot, sorry. It is really simple.

wowwow_med.jpg

I miss Dr. Roman Ram Items & stories as well.​

wait, what?

you put it on your hand and then lick your hand... whyyy?

why not just drop it into your mouth? seriously, wtf?

Back