Lemony Snicket's Unfortunate Tale - Hunting with Longtime

Mayhem Electric Attack Nanochip 15, Perfected

Within the first hour of using it, looted rare token (#14?).

Nice gear change and congratulations on the rare token (I guess? I've always said "you can never get too many rare tokens" but at this point I am not sure)

Would you be interested in sharing how much you have cycled in mayhem since the revamp and/or share the "secret" to looting rare tokens?

I would just like to get a single one to pull a crappy sb-90!

Thank you.

Easter Mayhem 2023 (raw results only)
-46,491.29 PED (95.37% TT)
Worst day: -8,048.38 PED (84.85% TT, and yes, I looted mobs)

Notable
1 Rare Mayhem Token

85.8 eff, 83 looter

Thanks Mindark

Last edited:
-46,491.29 PED (95.27% TT)

85.8 eff, 83 looter

Thanks Mindark
4alski.jpg

“Just keep shooting” seems to be “just keep loosing money”, regardless of the eff / dpp.
I agree that MU is important, so maybe after people start to notice that, they stop running it into the ground.

“Just keep shooting” seems to be “just keep loosing money”, regardless of the eff / dpp.
I agree that MU is important, so maybe after people start to notice that, they stop running it into the ground.

I wont be sure he lost much money, that cycle was like 40k tokens and 15k boxes, + some small stuff, guess he got some L stuff, and many EUT too, but with the tokens at gun value, he is ok, just not earned as much as he probably wanted.

Notable
1 Rare Mayhem Token

85.8 eff, 83 looter

Thanks Mindark

Are you really 83 robot looter ?

I wont be sure he lost much money, that cycle was like 40k tokens and 15k boxes, + some small stuff, guess he got some L stuff, and many EUT too, but with the tokens at gun value, he is ok, just not earned as much as he probably wanted.
I was net negative. Was it -46k no - I said as much - it was raw information. Was it -500 peds? Nope, not even close.

Tokens are worthless until redeemed - especially since we have no idea what Mindark is going to do going forward in this realm. We are now approaching a large break in mayhems and May/June is generally when they make large upheavals of systems.

Notable
1 Rare Mayhem Token

85.8 eff, 83 looter

Thanks Mindark
Wow that's some dedication! 1mill cycled? Like 15hours day shooting non stop on average? I see why I'm not getting any rare token now with my puny redulite cycle :p to bad MA shut off the loot for long periods :/

Wow that's some dedication! 1mill cycled? Like 15hours day shooting non stop on average? I see why I'm not getting any rare token now with my puny redulite cycle :p to bad MA shut off the loot for long periods :/
Most people just get them from boxes.

Mad! I won’t complain about my returns anymore .

hopefully picks up… yet.. I assume you’re not an MA employee pretending to play so, I doubt it 🤣

Is your EU tool available for others to use or not?
Apologies, as I didn't see any links pointing to it.

April 2023

Alas, dear reader, the tale of Meloveyou Longtime Fivedolla's misfortune within the realms of Entropia Universe continues to unravel, revealing a trail of considerably bad results. In a cruel twist of fate, our hapless hunter finds himself entangled in the most unfortunate record of all, a record for the worst outcome in nine long years.

Meloveyou's ambitions of achieving self-sufficiency are dashed repeatedly, as his valiant efforts yield naught but disappointment. Despite possessing a looter skill that is maxed or near maxed, assuming the rumored cap of 100, and employing methods of high efficiency, our unfortunate protagonist sees his dreams crumble with each passing endeavor.

In a final blow to his hopes, Meloveyou faces the gravest defeat of all. The final results of his endeavors reveal a staggering loss, a ghastly -19,321.32 PED, representing a disheartening 96.08% total turnover loss. This, dear reader, stands as a record loss within the annals of Entropia Universe, a monument to the depths of Meloveyou's ill fortune.

Even as he attempts to sell close to 38,553.93 PED worth of markup, a meager glimmer of hope, it is all for naught. The ever-merciless hand of fate wipes away all gains, rendering his self-sufficiency an unattainable mirage. The relentless entwining of losses and misfortune ensures that any potential profits evaporate into the ether, leaving Meloveyou bereft of even a sliver of success.

Oh, the cruel irony that mocks our hunter's aspirations! Despite his diligent pursuit of self-sufficiency, the treacherous forces of the Entropia Universe conspire to extinguish any flicker of prosperity, leaving him mired in perpetual defeat. One cannot help but feel a pang of sympathy for Meloveyou Longtime Fivedolla, forever entangled in the clutches of an unfortunate destiny, where dreams of self-sufficiency crumble under the weight of unyielding loss.

Last edited:
As of this point, I am testing a hypothesis about skill gains.

Total value of Longtime -- 847,920 skill points -> 298,571 TT of skills.

Added YTD results for last 4 years. My database was lost for 2016-2019. I did just find 2013-2014, which also includes my key runs - so I will likely republish my article about how instances are scams that got deleted on Arkadia forum -- the same article that led to solo/team Aakas instance splits.

Be mindful, this is results with high eff and near/maxed looter.

Last edited:
As the unfortunate saga of Meloveyou Longtime Fivedolla unfolds within the unforgiving realm of Entropia Universe, the losses persist with unrelenting fervor. Like a never-ending torrent, the tides of misfortune continue to erode his hopes, causing his funds to plummet by a staggering $1000 within a mere three days. A gross loss that leaves him reeling in despair.

In the face of such relentless adversity, our protagonist finds himself in a state of full tilt—a state of emotional turmoil and frustration that threatens to engulf him entirely. The weight of his accumulating losses becomes an unbearable burden, casting a dark shadow over his every endeavor.

Amidst the tumultuous trials, a glimmer of accomplishment emerges, albeit faint. Meloveyou reaches a significant milestone, accumulating 850,000 skills. A testament to his perseverance and dedication, this achievement serves as a small beacon of hope amidst the sea of misfortune that engulfs him.

Desperate to improve his chances and cling to any semblance of progress, Meloveyou takes a leap of faith and acquires the Shadow Foot Guards (M). Perhaps this purchase will bestow upon him the much-needed advantage, a sliver of protection against the relentless blows of ill luck that have plagued him thus far.

Yet, even with this new acquisition, our protagonist remains ensnared in the clutches of his ill-fated journey. The losses persist, the mounting debts a constant reminder of his precarious position. Meloveyou Longtime Fivedolla, forever caught in the throes of Entropia's relentless trials, must summon every ounce of resilience and resourcefulness to navigate the treacherous path ahead. Will he find a way to rise above the mire of misfortune or succumb to the cruel whims of fate? Only time will tell in this tale of unyielding adversity.

In the unending saga of Meloveyou Longtime Fivedolla's misfortune within the realms of Entropia Universe, the losses persist like an unyielding storm. However, against all odds, our determined protagonist manages to break even for the week through careful strategic decisions. Though the losses continue their relentless assault, Meloveyou's shrewd choices offer a brief respite from the looming financial abyss.

A glimmer of hope emerges amidst the gloom as fortune bestows a timely boost upon our beleaguered hunter. In a stroke of luck, Meloveyou lands a remarkable 3.8k hit on a Harbinger, mitigating the losses that have plagued him throughout the week. This stroke of unexpected success serves as a fleeting reminder that even in the face of persistent misfortune, a sliver of fortune can still be found.

Though the week's trials yield a higher skill value than the previous one, it comes at a cost. Meloveyou realizes that the gains are achieved through fewer cycles, highlighting the intricate dance between skill acquisition and financial sustainability within the game. The delicate balance between progress and profit remains a precarious tightrope that our protagonist must navigate with caution.

Alas, despite the valiant efforts and fleeting moments of success, the overarching tale remains one of loss. Even as Meloveyou attempts to weather the storm, he finds himself mired in an overall deficit for the month. The weight of his financial burdens becomes ever more burdensome, casting a shadow over any glimmers of progress he manages to grasp.

Within the perpetual saga of Meloveyou Longtime Fivedolla's misfortune in Entropia Universe, a sense of loneliness pervades his journey. Bereft of companionship and trustworthy guidance, he finds himself adrift amidst a sea of deceitful merchants and misinformation.

Navigating the treacherous landscape of this digital realm, Meloveyou is disheartened by the tales that echo through the virtual airwaves. Rumors persist of a particular society, a collective of players repeatedly engaged in non-consensual planet-side pirating—a new exploit that preys upon unsuspecting adventurers. The very thought of such abuse and exploitation casts a dark shadow over his already troubled path, further eroding his faith in the fairness of the game.

Doubt and discouragement seep into Meloveyou's weary soul, threatening to extinguish the flicker of hope that has managed to endure thus far. The world of Entropia Universe, once filled with the promise of adventure and camaraderie, now seems fraught with danger and betrayal. Loneliness becomes his constant companion as he strives to decipher the truth amidst a web of deception.

In the face of these trials, Meloveyou must summon all his resilience and tenacity to persevere. Perhaps, within the depths of this bleak landscape, he will yet discover allies who will guide him towards a brighter path. And as he treads cautiously, guarding his trust and navigating the minefield of exploitation, he clings to the hope that there are still pockets of decency and camaraderie to be found amidst the shadows.

And now, dear reader, as this week's tale of misfortune draws to a close, a cryptic message lingers in the air. Beware the allure of skill pills and the pursuit of rapid skill gains, for within their tempting promises lies a hidden danger. The wisest path may not be the one paved with haste, but rather the one that seeks balance and prudence in the face of relentless adversity. Take heed, for the most treacherous pitfalls may lurk where you least expect them, and in the pursuit of progress, the darkest shadows often cast their length.

Last edited:
Back