Buying: LIMITED Blueprints (L)

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
uuuuuuuuuuuuu
mmmmmmmmmmm
pppppppppppppppp

BUMP, had some nice crafting results and need more bps!

Bump! Change your bps for peds!

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

Bump. online again, bring em to me in Twin peaks! :)

Bump. Just take all the bps from your storage, come trade me in twin peaks with all in the trade window and i make my offer. Start your new year with some extra peds!
Or send me the list of bps you have with the price in mind for all.

Give me your blueprints~!

Buuump i am drinking tonight.. and very generous

Bump for me

Dont you want to bump it up...

Bring up my post

ɹoop ʇsɐǝɥʇnos ǝsnoɥ uoıʇɔnɐ@sɹoʇɐʌɐɔxǝ'sdɐɟ'sɹǝpuıɟ'sǝlɔıɥǝʌ'sdɯɐ'sʇuǝɯɥɔɐʇʇɐ'slooʇ'suodɐǝʍ ɟo sʇuıɹdǝnlq pǝʇıɯıl ƃuıʎnq

ɹoop ʇsɐǝɥʇnos ǝsnoɥ uoıʇɔnɐ@sɹoʇɐʌɐɔxǝ'sdɐɟ'sɹǝpuıɟ'sǝlɔıɥǝʌ'sdɯɐ'sʇuǝɯɥɔɐʇʇɐ'slooʇ'suodɐǝʍ ɟo sʇuıɹdǝnlq pǝʇıɯıl ƃuıʎnq

Which auction house?

twin peaks, but you can pm me here also with bps and prices if you want :) (incase i am not online)

Bumpadibump

Hello sir, if you have time we would like to tell you about our saviour Jesus Christ... Jehowa Witnesses BUMPing the thread!

Free up the peds for Valentine´s day

last bump for this week!

Bump for poor snable!

Get your bps ready, snable will be online from 14.45 MA time.

First morning coffee in, mailbox checked, 8 hours til end of the workday... BUMP!

Send me PM about your Bps and i can meet you ingame (if they fix the game :D) in 14.45 (MA time) - 22.00 (MA time)

BUMP!!
YOu can now send me PM´s ingame, via new message center, and you can link the bps you are offering also. (just need to add amount of clicks by hand)

Snablesnot Male Young is my name and i want to have your bps!

BUMP
Back again ingame, buying bps, You can offer me also 100qr UL ones.

BUMP, thank you for all the yesterday sellers! I received total of 64 bps, and paid out 2,4k peds. Tyvm

Yesterday was real slow buying day, only bought 2 bps (390ped total) :( Make today a better one!! Sell me your bps

Bump need some more bps after last night crazy crafting run.. Limited blueprints didnt pay out but the level 1 100qr one did pay out, so have some extra cash waiting to be used to aqcuire new bps.

Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump

BUMP, i know you have some bps out there that are gathering dust in your storage. Most blueprints are not like wine, they dont rise in price over time.

Do your storage cleanout today, Just Select all, drag to inventory, drag to trade window, receive peds, have fun

I am online Monday-Friday from 15.30 to around 21.30 MA time.

BUMP.
3 forum members did storage cleanout yesterday, nothing very rare but still total 1.4k peds paid out.

It is time to do your storage cleanout! I know you need your peds for taming or halloween mayhem or WOF.

Back