Info: List of Mining Skills That Give Hit Points

Samuel Robet

Prowler
Society
Lost Renegades
Samuel Sam Robet
Here is a list of Mining skills that give Hit Points.

There is not enough data collected about treasure hunting yet, but it seems it also gives hit points. Does anyone have any solid data on what gives hp from treasure hunting and what those numbers might be?

I am not including shared skills like Serendipity or Intelligence, as you can get these from a myriad of sources.

Mining Skills that give HP

Mining: 1600 points per HP
Drilling: 1600 points per HP
Prospecting: 1600 points per HP
Surveying: 1600 Points per HP
Treasure Sense: 1600 Points per HP
Artifact Preservation: 1600 Points per HP

Last edited:
You also forgot to mention Serendipity and Perception for example, which are, affiliated with mining.
Other than that, i don't really see the point of this thread.

Edit: Just noticed you mentioned those, and you were just ignorant about the new skills not to know any better, thanks and good bye.

You also forgot to mention Serendipity and Perception for example, which are, affiliated with mining.
Other than that, i don't really see the point of this thread.

Edit: Just noticed you mentioned those, and you were just ignorant about the new skills not to know any better, thanks and good bye.

Yes I just wanted to know what the treasure was, but chillix was able to point me in the right direction. I didn't know and could not figured it out, so I asked.

It should have read question instead of information, but I picked the wrong one.

Back