List of questions, answer plz

55cent

Hatchling
I have just started this game and have a good amount of questions as you can expect, because this game is so massive, so if you know the answers to these questions please answer them.

1) What is the best weapon for me to get as of now, how much is it, and where do i get it?
2) After I recieve a weapon, such as the handgun, what should i do? If i decide to become a hunter, do i go and hunt animals. If i hunt animals how do i get money from them? Or should i continue sweating, which is more beneficial?
3) At random times when, i see the chat say, so and so killed so and so creature worth 50 PED or something. Do they really get something like 50 or 80 PED per kill???
4) Is there anything cool in Eudoria outside of the city where i start? I mean the map is so huge, is there anything to find?

1) What is the best weapon for me to get as of now, how much is it, and where do i get it?

Sollomate Opalo is pretty good as a beginners weapon. It costs 3Ped, and you can buy it from a trade terminal. Remember that ammunition costs money too... the money from the ammo you use goes towards all the loots.

2) After I recieve a weapon, such as the handgun, what should i do? If i decide to become a hunter, do i go and hunt animals. If i hunt animals how do i get money from them? Or should i continue sweating, which is more beneficial?

You should not get a gun straight away... you should learn as much as possible, sweat a bit, talk to people. Oh bugger that, if you can deposit, buy an Opalo, try and get some armour, get a Fap5 from a trade terminal, and get out hunting...

You get money from animals by looting them when they're dead... this is done by right-clicking on the carcass.

3) At random times when, i see the chat say, so and so killed so and so creature worth 50 PED or something. Do they really get something like 50 or 80 PED per kill???

The loots get a lot bigger than that my son... We have seen loots to the value of 25000 PED... press F in the main game mode, and look at the hall of fame. Also note the buttons at the top and bottom for changing from recent hofs to all time high hofs, and for changing from hunting to mining to crafting etc.

4) Is there anything cool in Eudoria outside of the city where i start? I mean the map is so huge, is there anything to find?[/QUOTE]

The cities are boring... Im impressed you called it Eudoria, but there is another continent as well...but you dont wanna go there just yet... its pretty dangerous.

Welcome, read the guides - links to be found on the left hand side of the main page... enjoy :)

Working on a FAQ

I am currently working on a FAQ... ill make use of these questions (they are FA)

55cent said:
Whats a fap5?

It's a Medical tool, this tool heal you with 10hp max/click ;)

Back