List of serious competing societies

Will your society go for the landgrab?

• Yes, with all we got!

Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Yes, and quite a few members are going to be involved.

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Yes, but not that seriously.

Votes: 14 11.9%
  • I will or maybe someone, but probably not more than three.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I doubt it.

Votes: 67 56.8%

• Total voters

Nesse

Mature
Society
New Crafters, Inc.
I've tried to find by browsing and searching the forum who is planning what in the coming landgrab. But, apart from vague hints about "Über societies" are going to take all, or "medium societies" might stand a chance, I haven't seen plans or statements. Probably everyone has a grand plan that will make their society take the best chunk/chunks. ;)
I risk a poll - but please comment:
How will you go for land areas, and most important - would you accept a medium player recruit that want to be part of a soc with land?

The list

The full list, as of information given in this thread to date(14/2 2008) is:

"Dutch Entropia Masters will be @ LandGrab"
"rumor has it the "Sweaters Army" is preparing for LG"
"TV has the totally professional plan to win" (Terra Verde)

(I *am* aware of others, but to keep it simple, I only list those who tell me about it.)

Last edited:
:wtg: bump! :wtg:
Sadly, nobody has announced to my thread what society will go for landgrab. Hmm, could it be they want to keep it secret? :scratch2:
Plans have been made, as announced in the respective threads of several socs. Unfortunately, I am too lazy to go searching, so my list remains empty. :(

Hmm, could it be they want to keep it secret? :scratch2:

:lolup:

*giggle*

Errrrm... what I meant to say... any society who would tell that she is planning on it will most surely not be amongst the winners.

take top 20 skilled socs and there you have a list

rumor has it the "Sweaters Army" is preparing for LG, they strategy will to invade the land marker with all 200 members, make everyone CTD and get the land... they have a very serious chance :laugh: j/k

Dutch Entropia Masters will be @ LandGrab, we have made plans for at least 2 LA's, wich one were not gonna tell :) As it would invite people not wanted there :D

Though we will help out other Society's battle others in return for the favor:)

I will support DEM in the landgrab. But I'm at work and need to get back from cnd when I'm home

I will support DEM in the landgrab. But I'm at work and need to get back from cnd when I'm home

Good to have you on board Skitzy !! :D

rumor has it the "Sweaters Army" is preparing for LG, they strategy will to invade the land marker with all 200 members, make everyone CTD and get the land... they have a very serious chance :laugh: j/k

Remember all they need are LR48's and A106's ROFLMFAO!! And now it seems like people really think that there will actually be a "forgotten" land area or that not telling which one they want is going to help. So far I have yet so any society with a real chance say antyhing about LG either way to speak of.

I have to say this LG is great for entertainment.

Back