Info: Location Jumping

Lerp

Provider
Seems a few times i was teliported back to the creature who killed me not to a revival terminal.
I could continue to kill it or let it kill me again.

I try to teliport to a location. It turns blue as it should. It clears. Im back where I started.
When the teliport does go through Im not at another teliporter. Just some random location.

Its just a matter of time before I pop into the middle of a land grab or teliport by mistake to that rock of an astroid and have to pay to return.

It does seem to give me some health boost just at death. I would not have to die. There is a bit of lost time when I go through the death the creature can regen a bit at this time.

I dont know if its a bug or just a temp glitch of mine it is random seems to change over the last day or two. I dont even know if it will happen again. This time could have been the last. Its not a problem for me. Its only happended a few times. Its even a bit fun. Dont know where Ill land or even If my death will count or I will get to attack more. That will be one shocked creature when I get up at 15% health and start hitting him again.

Same problem here.
Tried to relog after "revive", but the game does not let me in again...

Back