Locked ...?????

So, although the case is closed, something fishy still lurks with this whole episode? :scratch2: :eek:

Yes, the guy who got 'hacked' is the same in the other thread, and a total douchebag and deserves every bit of bad karma he's garnered.

No sympathy for you , petty small wittol, who accuse my soc of scamming and dick a member around for over two months because you're a natural born loser :mad::mad::mad: Yes I am talking to YOU Nocturnal Navigator :mad:

Just read this... can we call this a situation where the GoldCard foiled a hack?

Possibly as I said in the begining, when i went to log my account was locked from to many failed attemps.Thats when I contacted support wondering what had happened and to then what had happened and they told me that my account had also been locked do to both failed attempts and that the items I recieved had been stolen.

Yes, the guy who got 'hacked' is the same in the other thread, and a total douchebag and deserves every bit of bad karma he's garnered.

No sympathy for you , petty small wittol, who accuse my soc of scamming and dick a member around for over two months because you're a natural born loser :mad::mad::mad: Yes I am talking to YOU Nocturnal Navigator :mad:

i dunno, getting your account hacked twice? if at first you dont succeed try, try again??

Back