Help: Log in problems after the mini-update done at 25th August

Manique

Marauder
Society
In Da Pocket
Paulo Manique Santos
Well I never experieced problems with this VU yet :scratch2: (only those ocasional usual CTDs and Server's Lag... :rolleyes:)
But After this Mini-update that was made after typing my username and password, and after that the GC number, I suddently crash while its loading the game.
I think MA messed a bit ATI user's now trying to improve nVidia performance?
This is the message I get... (the usual one)

Any other information you might think its relevant to help here tell me.

Congratulations!!!!:yay::yay::yay:

Welcome to the infamous cannot login-crash EU not shutting down properly message club.

Instant Login Crash

Woot :) thanks
Shall we found a new group on EF? I guess we are starting to be a big community :laugh:

Wooohooo! actually managed to log in but..... av still white, no cursor, cant load any options, cant remap keys. I can walk though :eek:

Paulo.. i believe that you think is correct.

Really is a calamity!

I´ve been getting those messages since the start of V.U. 10.0 , today's patche only maked things worse.
I am using Nvidia 8800 GTS (640 MB).

Entropia Universe Mini-Update
The mini-update released today contained fixes that increases stability on the servers and in the client. Further work with improving stability continues.
Sorry... I had to laugh at this :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Forgot to add, even if 'window' box is ticked in launch page, it won't do it. :rolleyes:

Woot :) thanks
Shall we found a new group on EF? I guess we are starting to be a big community :laugh:

Heehee We should be called the "Scrooges" because of all the ped we are saving right now! :)

Wooohooo! actually managed to log in but..... av still white, no cursor, cant load any options, cant remap keys. I can walk though :eek:

I can get in here and there as well, but trying to reset the keys and stuff just make it crash and then it reverts back to my settings of the key map.

I´ve been getting those messages since the start of V.U. 10.0 , today's patche only maked things worse.
I am using Nvidia 8800 GTS (640 MB).

You are not alone! :grouphug:

with that said...Welcome aboard the good ship Insta-crash. :woot:

We love Instant Crash 4ever:swoon:

ATI here too.

No crashes (fingers crossed), but since this mini-update, the following happens. I play in Windowed mode.

* When I press Launch on the Clientloader, the screen gets all black, just like it wants to go in full screen

* After a few seconds it comes back with the Login window, in windowed mode. But in the process of getting there, it has destroyed all my carefully selected Gamma & Color profile settings in the ATI card, everything is back on the too-dark-for-me default values.

* So I get the login screen all dark, and I have to use the ATI tool first to switch to profile "Normal" and then back to my favorite gamma-profile, to make the screen readable again.

It happens since this mini-update. Before today, it didn't mess with my color profiles.

ATI here too.

No crashes (fingers crossed), but since this mini-update, the following happens. I play in Windowed mode.

* When I press Launch on the Clientloader, the screen gets all black, just like it wants to go in full screen

* After a few seconds it comes back with the Login window, in windowed mode. But in the process of getting there, it has destroyed all my carefully selected Gamma & Color profile settings in the ATI card, everything is back on the too-dark-for-me default values.

* So I get the login screen all dark, and I have to use the ATI tool first to switch to profile "Normal" and then back to my favorite gamma-profile, to make the screen readable again.

It happens since this mini-update. Before today, it didn't mess with my color profiles.

Same shit... :( Seems Titan ruined Calypso at last :wtg::wtg::wtg:

ATI here too.

That thing going black like it wanted to go on full screen happens to a friend of me that has a Geforce 8400, Intel E4600 @ 2.5ghz, 3gb ram (only 2 working due to vista 32 bit). that happens but at least my friend is not kicked from the server instantaneously

Yeah m8, i can't login too...

:eyecrazy: I wanna login... :eyecrazy:

Hello,

I'm also in this club, could login only once last night, til then still crashes, my cousin tried on my pc to login, no problems. I use also a GC and filed already a support case which was updated really fast and also closed. They know about it and it seems the GC is also a part of the problem.

Hurray Im logged in again!
I re-updated the graf card, I had version 9.7 of the drivers and 9.8 was released without I noticed about it :yay:

Back