Loki Needs US

Status

Thorns Rose

Elite
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
New York Rose
There is a good player that streams and does it literally from a dollar and tries her darndest.

Please give her some followers and likes so she can qualify and she truly is a devoted player in EU.

Please help

That is a real honourable move Rose we should all help the people who actually try and don’t beg thank you for posting.

free bump

Last edited:
I applaud any streamer who has any form of consideration and restrains themselves from spamming in rookie chat.

I applaud any streamer who has any form of consideration and restrains themselves from spamming in rookie chat.
I meant spamming about themselves, aka " come check out the twitch stream" stfu people are trying to play the game not watch you play.

I meant spamming about themselves, aka " come check out the twitch stream" stfu people are trying to play the game not watch you play.
Cause the straight up Nazis in rookie are any better. I think typing it once in rookie when you start the stream is fine, spam is not fine.

Cause the straight up Nazis in rookie are any better. I think typing it once in rookie when you start the stream is fine, spam is not fine.
Yes because I said it was better or agreed with that? Cut the shit, 5/6 of the main streamers that advertise on rookie have a copy and paste message that they paste over and over.

Go Loki!!

I am watching and see the Halloween Mayhem and tunes rock!

Good luck and I hopr you wualify on Twitch..You go lady!

Please follow her as , this woman doesn't try to get streamers through filters or fake eyelashes or begs dudes for attention or PED with any bullshit..she just recycles the little that she has. I repect a real EU player who tries her best.

You can have last word Darling....enjoy

I am trying to help new player but your agenda speaks volumes.

Wow, interesting.

Status
Back