Looking for a Mentor

Dalereo

Mature
I started playing this game a few years back and didn't quite gain interest in it(Partially due to me being in the Military at the time) So I stopped playing. I now have the time to Invest in a game like this and am Looking for a Mentor. Preferably someone east coast time zone. But im flexiable. They need to be mature with a sense of humor. I mean after all if were going to be playing togather they have to be able to tolerate me and vice versa.

Now I explain why you should pick me. Well I don't belive in wasting people's time so if there is a task that needs doing I try to do it in a efficient and timely manner. Once I set my self to something I enjoy I finish it.I enjoy challenge(I play games Like DayZ, Space Engineers, Dark Souls 1-2, I even run a DayZ Server). Basicly What im trying to do is get a feel for the Game and Pitch it to my Clan. We tried FOM but that was garbage.

If anyone is interested let me know and we can work go from there I even have a Team Speak Server we can use if Voice conversation is needed.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I don't mentor often but you seem like someone I'd like to help out. I live in the EST time zone and am very active, and I've been around for over 10 years. Add me in game if you'd like to chat more. Randy Hypnotyk Bafia is my in game name and I stream often so I have a mic to make explaining things easier

Also if you ever see me online on twitch, stop in and I'll answer all of your questions. I do a 10 ped giveaway as well almost every stream

PS: create female avatars, you'll be glad you did down the road when armor is 40% than the male counterpart

EDIT: I should mention I play other games too and have TS, etc. Mainly I play DOTA 2 and Entropia though, but I have played my fair share of SC2 and WoW as well

Last edited:
Back