Looking for a new soc

Hello all,

I am looking for a SOC. My avatar has about 90k in skills. I am looking for a soc that has a good amount of members in the USA. My play time is EST.

If you know of a SOC that has the above even if it's small. Please PM me. thanks

The NBK is recruiting!

The NBK is recruiting. We are a multi-society society... each sub-society focuses on one basic profession... mining, hunting, etc. However, we encourage people to explore all areas of EU, and allow you to switch between the sub societies on an at-will basis so you can hang out with the people you want to inside of our huge umbrella society and learn from folks that are around the same level as you, doing the same thing as you so you can share trade secrets, etc. There are a lot of us from the US in there. We also have skill requirements so that the folks that a lower level are hanging out with folks around their same level, and folks that are higher level are hanging out with folks around the same level so that you can function better with your society mates on an equal level.

As far as size goes, we are, I think, one of the, if not THE biggest multi-society societies out there at the moment.

Yep and NBK link in my signature...

I've enjoyed my stay the short time I've played. One month today, actually! :yay:

yep, i guess everything necessary is said :) try NBK

nice greetings

we are the best :) (At least we try to be)

Jurai Blood Academy is taking new members I believe.

Best to post an introduction at http://juraiblood.com/ then click forums and post a bit of info about yourself and when you could be on to meet up with someone and go from there.

Back