Looking for a society with western North America players

Lordvyad

Young
Lord Vyad Drakanaki
Hi,

I’m from Alberta Canada and looking for an active society. Been playing EU since 2007 ish but have chipped out in the past before coming back off and on. Level 40 miner and 35 hunter.

I don’t mine much anymore and mostly hunt Feffoids and moving to Feffox on Calypso but open to other adventures.

Diabolical Dominion is a really friendly and close society overall, I suppose most societies would claim that though. We aren't very large yet, we are at 99 members and a large chunk of our players are either new or up and comers. We have some decently skilled players scattered in.

What sets our society apart the most would be our youtube presence for Entropia. There are quite a few DD who make content for the game fairly often. We create quite a bit of tutorials and videos to help explain the game and get the word out.Perhaps you have even seen some of our videos if you are into that sort of thing.

If you are looking to hang with a friendly society who plays mostly in the same time zone feel free to give us a shot.

Hi Lordvyad

A number of The Love Craft Academy's most active and biggest players are from Canada and USA although we do have players from all over the world. We have over 200 members but only just over 90 are active at the moment but we do plan to get more active members. Our hp levels range from 100-258 and most things in between.

What sets us apart is that as a society we do society events such as space hunts, the Monria team events, the toulan team events, shoot tide claws in Cyrene. etc.

Cheers

MadJack

I'm also in Alberta Canada.

Dirty Dingos are a casual, active society with people from all over the place, quite a few from US and Australia.

Back