Looking for a Society

binfordw

Prowler
Hi,

Been ingame a long time now. Im looking for a new society, to be quick and to the point, I'm looking for a Society with lower level players that I can team with, both to help out and to hunt at a lower level.

Im not talking swunts or opalo's, just 15-40dmg guns in team. I'm around 130hp, and have decent gear.

My wife is much more skilled than me and is also freelancing, looking for something new. I may be able to persuade her to join if the atmosphere is right.

Suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Why not consider joining the "Love Craft Academy"

We are a new society with lots of low level players and a few higher level players. So we have lots of lower level players you can team with both to help out and hunt lower levels. We have a great atmosphere in chat. One of our members has a gun shop another has an apartment and the leader organises a hunt for the whole society every quarter. We have a website which has a buying list on it which lists items I buy off society members. We already have a husband and wife team so you would fit right in. The Website is http://lovecraftacademy.myfreesites.net we don't just have crafters in our society we have all professions including hunters, miners, shop owner, tree choppers, traders, sweaters etc. We have 57 members but the website only lists the most active members.

Back